What's new

Mitch's drift ride

M

mitch

Yes, it'll be quicker when the FMIC and pump are on and it's set up properly :)

Don't mind if I use that pic for my thread on Driftworks do you, Jez? If you do, I'll take it down.

Reaction score
Country
Of course not, let me know if you want the high res version. I also have another pic from the reverse angle.

Sorry about the mugs in the background btw :rotfl:

*Edit - Just noticed i left your number plate on, let me know if you want it edited out or the pic taken down. Sorry, completely forgot it was showing :eek:

Reaction score
Country
OKay ill post the other up when i get home, also i can email them to you if you PM me your addy.

Let me know about the number plates being shown on the hosted pics.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You can see here you are running a bit of camber, only 2 3rd's of the rear tire is on the floor -

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Yes :D, Bored of not knowing what width/offsets i can fit to my car,

I'm currently running a 235 rear, would prefer a 255 or more, but running resonable camber and getting that width of wheel to fit, with stock arches, no-one seems to know what width/offset works best, so i quiz people on these thing to try get what i want ...

Sorry for all the questions.

M

mitch

No probs :)

Looking at it the other day, it seemed to have more camber that side than the other, but I'm not sure if that was just the ground it was parked on. The other side hasn't had the arch rolled yet and I haven't had that touch as yet, and the coilovers are fairly soft.

Would it not be easier to have the lip rolled flat so you don't need to run mad camber and could still get the wheels and tyres you want fitted?

M

mitch

I wouldn't go that far, mate :D

More of an enthusiastic amateur. Been doing it for a few years though.

Thanks for that one too, Jez :thumbs:

Reaction score
ah ok was wondering with the whole build up thing, you must just be car mad like myself lol

M

mitch

Cheers Robby :)

Not sure if they have front lips in stock. EPR trade on here, so give them a shout.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Mitch, your prob right re arch rolling, just no-where up here does it, they all do arch hammering/cracking/sparying, which i'm not to keen on.

I'll get wide wheels to fit one day :rolleyes: