What's new

My k20 ek build

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Managed to put a few hours into this tonight not a lot to do now at all! Fuel pump fitted , most of the wiring harness is done bar a couple of little bits , clutch cylinder and line is on bled and ready to go , rear ride height adjusted , throttle cable is fitted and adjusted , abs delete lines are in just need to fit front calipers and bleed the system, hose for the brake booster, hoses for the air con and do the final parts of the battery relocation I should be able to start it!! Gotta speak to my mate see when I can get in there again, if tomorrow then I may even get it started by the weekend!

Reaction score
Country
no turbo, no interest :D

car looking epic Chris, lucky that you don't have a real day job haha!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Funny you should say that as I may be getting a full race turbo kit for it once the nissan is done
Thanks very much man, ha ha
Wish I could do this in work time, bloody long days! Hopefully be running this week though if I can get back in my mates shop today or tomorrow

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
You should do it man! The Eg are rapid with a k20!! Wait till you see vids of this thing going you will be even more tempted . They are rapid ha ha

Reaction score
The EG is B16A already , 165hp , stripped out ! It's rapid as it is.

But K20 would me mega cool I reckon . Would prefer an EF9 Sir shell to K20 though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I really want to do a wedge shaped crx man. So so cool! Yeha I bet it is man, so light and handle awesome ! I love all these old Hondas great fun little cars

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Did a little more on it tonight, built my calipers and got them on, dan is going to make up my braided lines then can bleed them up .

Also mounted the fpr and run the fuel lines properly.

Started on the battery relocation but couldn't finish that as my mate ordered the wrong connectors for the terminals , new ones should be here tomorrow

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Made up my brake lines and got the abs delete all sorted

Been doing some little bits on it today, starting to get it looking likes car! Waiting on iat and bleed nipples also bought some smoked side repeaters and fab the seat brackets then it's ready for mapping !!
Put the door trims and skirts back on, Mirrors, slam panel and gave it a little clean

Will probably get it finished next week as this week I'm getting silv ready for japfest . Journey is finally nearly over ha ha
Also 100% confirmed on the workspace so should be in there next month if all goes to plan can start building the Nissan

Reaction score
Country
was hoping to see this at japfest this weekend, am disappointed chris! :(

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Sorry dude ! Bringing the 15 instead now, well hopefully ha ha I will pop down when the civic is all done and you can have a poke around it if you like bud

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Had to work yesterday so while I was there I took the opportunity to flat and prime my bonnet as I wasn't 100% happy with it and also get the rear bumper ready for paint.
Originally I was Just going to flat and paint the bumper so it was the right colour and continue my search for a new one ( as this one has had a few bumps and wasn't in the best condition) but the ocd wouldn't allow it ! Ha ha ended up repairing it and it looks pretty decent now tbh hoping to get these bits painted tomorrow .
All I have left is to bleed my brakes and clutch ( new bleed nipples have arrived and are on the car ) , wire my O2 sensor and finish sorting out the seats .

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thanks very much dude! Is almost there now. Should be on the road in a couple f weeks .
Oh forgot I got some smoked side repeaters as the clear ones were naf

Rare pic of them together

S15's turn next

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Had the car outside for the first time in a while so took a few pics. Colour looks a bit odd in some but is cool and I'm excited !

Stayed till midnight last night sorted out the loom got all the lights working and had my cat 1 alarm fitted too. Meant to have access after work tomorrow too so should be able to drive it tomorrow evening purchased this for it too seems a good precaution considering where my filter is!