What's new

My S15

C

Clarkey

Lookin' nice and clean there mate :)

What's that LEV/LEVO badge? I've not seen that anywhere before.
I'm not sure, I had a quick google search earlier LEV appears to be associated with n/a Nissan engines; "the Nissan Cedric had a VQ30DD LEV NEO 3.0-litre V6 which made 177kW at 6400 rpm and 309Nm at 3600 rpm" but the listing I found against the SR20DE listed the power about 30bhp less than mine has been dyno'd at so I dunno!

Low Emission Vehicle.

Reaction score
Country
Cheers Tooley, I know - bloody Spec S :annoyed:
mate i just wish my spec s would actually go normally,

but i had a bit of fun today my brother in law happens to have a 2004 E55 Merc with the kompressor 380kw engine 5.5 or 5.6 V8, car weighs about a million ton but man it can fly, boosted her arse up to 250kph in about as much time as it took me to say holy fecking crap then had to jam on the breaks for traffic,........... man i wish my car was working again

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
They obviously don't mind them in kells :wack: The fuse to the horn is gone (which I hadn't noticed before the test) and thats all he failed me on :D I dropped it in to get a service and a few other bits done after the test so I should have a full window again by the weekend :thumbs:

Reaction score
i only got mine done in kells and just failed on the horn
as i fitted aftermarket wheel.so got tat sorted and went to ballymun
just to show them its sorted and got a pass
seem to be not as bad in kells
great to have all 3 in the window very rare for me :p:D

Reaction score
i only got mine done in kells and just failed on the horn
as i fitted aftermarket wheel.so got tat sorted and went to ballymun
just to show them its sorted and got a pass
seem to be not as bad in kells
great to have all 3 in the window very rare for me :p:D
Good stuff, did you have to put the original wheel back on? how did you manage the srs light?

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Thanks andy.

Yup :D the difference is amazing!!!! Got a few nice goodies since you left plus I finally got the front bumper fixed too... Still can't get the money together for a transplant though :cry: (nice goodies probably not helping :rolleyes: )

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Bit of an update, I got the works refurbished by the Wheel doctor - in bronze. Look fantastic now :D Just got to get spigot rings, wheel nuts & tyres & they'll be on the car.... I've put 3 coats of rim wax on them (from Rarerims) but I will probably put another one on there before I fit them :nod:

Some pics;

Mental note, I need to have a daily before next winter! I drive the 15 every day, regardless of the weather which made for some very interesting trips home (on 235mm wide rear hankooks :rolleyes: ). I had only just got the front bumper fixed before the snow / icey conditions set in but luckily I haven't damaged it...

Winter spec :sxoc: (about 30L of water/coolant, 1 No. 17x9" Work, a full 200sx brake set up and plenty of carpet :wack: )

Not much else to report really, found a hole in my Apexi radiator :cry: so if anybody knows what they're made out of let me know because its not aluminium :annoyed: