What's new

nismo sPorts resetting ecu?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hey guys,
There is a sticker on my engine saying sports resetting,thought someone had just got a bit happy with the sticker book lol but I was in the process of taking my interior out today and spotted on my ecu that it says nismo sports resetting on it? Now the only info I can find on this is that its a factroy option for the gtr,can't find anything more on it just wondered if anyone had heard of this before or knew any more about it at all?

S

S15 SILVIA

Stupid question, but where is the ecu? Can't remember.
Mabey it was a factory ecu type flash or chip?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
That's what I am thinking,from what I have read of the ecu for the r35 it changes the fuelling and allows more boost,and changes the ratios of the gearbox all geared for more low end torque.
The ecu is in the Passenger footwell behind the plastic trim next to the door and below the glove box!

GTuned

Reaction score
Country
If I'm not horribly mistaken, Nismo will perform non-catalog upgrades to a car if you pay enough.. That being said though, am quite sure that they did remap ECUs for Silvias seeing as they have aftermarket performance options available for them from Nismo itself.. The famous Omori Factory has a service garage attached to it so that Nissans can get special treatments there, or have upgrades fitted.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah I managed to find a little bit of info on it and it does seem to have had some work done on it at the omari factory. Its been mapped there and is a car specific ecm states for sr20det on the rear of the unit.
Car also has nismo power brace,front and rear struts,air filter,clutch,arb's and a nismo 2 way lsd,so has quite a few nismo upgrades .
The ecm is mapped to give more torque and power through the lower end to give better acceleration,good news for me !