What's new

Ordered Coilovers today with camberplates ;)

A

Azzido

In a Norwegian 200sx forum i found a groupbuy today on coilovers. so I ordered a set of it to. The manufactor of the coilovers is RX. It's no T?v on it, but i think it would work fore me...

next is to find a s15 silvia ;)

1. Providing 30 expansion/suppression steps for damp adjustment and exquisitely designed damp valve.
2. Aluminum Upper Mount.
3. Mades of SAE9254 steels materials , high strengh sophisticated surface dealing,durability was highly improved and you can choose 4-20 kgs at random.
4. superb 52 mm cylinder and piston design, providing highly stable and consistent damping even under high-speed runs on oval racing tracks.
5. Full-length adjustment and ride height adjustment for separated setting of the height and spring design can bear the spring and vehicles down force.

D

Derek

They look very well, That the job purchasing parts before the car. Your nearly as bad as me now..

A

Azzido

Derek said:
They look very well, That the job purchasing parts before the car. Your nearly as bad as me now..
Yes i think so to ;) looks ok.

Nice to have the parts ready when the car cames from japan ;)

A

Azzido

Topper said:
Coilovers pre car :clap:, your mad :D
More parts will come before i got the car...

Things like the HKS SSQV, HKS Turbotimer, Apexi RSM, Apexi Induction Kit++

But that is things i will get when I'm out of jail. Going to jail next week and stays there 16 days because of speeding. 144km/t on a 90km/t road...

I will get my license back in march. lost it in 9months ;(

Reaction score
Country
well just make sure the car you get does not have any of the stuff you bought or you will be double buying.

nothing worst then buying stuff you dont need.

A

Azzido

raytsang said:
well just make sure the car you get does not have any of the stuff you bought or you will be double buying.

nothing worst then buying stuff you dont need.
Yes, no problem... I'm looking for ? stock s15 with no mods...