What's new

pablo

P

pablo

yes defi's are lovely (actually fancied the apexi's, but for 4 tiny little gauges its mega money having spent money on lots lately)....im only missing the badge and kudos though lol

Reaction score
Country
does the gauges use a controller like the defi's so you can monitor peak and record the gauges and play back???

it be cool if it does:thumbs:

J

JayDM

Dont want to rub it in man but those replica gauges go for less than
?30 each in this part of the world...

Nevertheless, car looks sweet :thumbs:

P

pablo

you should be selling them! ?40-?50 a go dude!

but like all things. uk tax bandits raise the price

P

pablo

mirrors at last

i was introduced to a Japanese broker by someone off here. he charges 10% on top of the going rate in japan. i couldn't for the life of me find these mirrors cheaper than about ?379 pre delivery, tax etc. but this guy guy really came through and at ?230 to the door im well chuffed. also it was a lot quicker than any other company's lead time!

here they are lightweight carbon fibre craftsquare s15 specific wingmirrors

look like....

Last edited:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Fixed :thumbs:

Nice mirrors. You could have chosen a better pic of the Sunline racing S15. It used to look so good before someone farked up the paint :(

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
and u say u cant afford defis but u spend so much money on other things which are less important buddy.....:nod:

P

pablo

i know what you mean but...

i bought all these things before the gauges and now money has become a little thinner on the ground. my gauges do the job just fine. i didnt want to spend ?500 on defi's - dont know why, just one of those things. gauges are important, but im not running anything crazy under the bonnet and im pretty sensible when driving, with the gauges i have the basics are there.

sometimes (like a magpie) i see things that i like and i happen to have a bit of cash spare.....sometimes i dont have any money but i make a reasonable compromise.

there are poeple running monstor power on s14's etc and look at some of their running gear. i do at least make sure everything is carefully installed and set up which is the most important thing

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pablo sweet stuff, the seats and the mirrors really will set the car off, JDM TITE YO!!!

Reaction score
craft mirrors all the way gorgeous :). Make sure you strip them down and grease all the moving parts before you fit them, saves you a world of trouble from oxydation.