What's new

Parky's Pewter S15 Spec-R

Reaction score
Country
Yeah the driver side sits off to the right a little and the door card hits the bolster. Hit my knees on the steering wheel as well.
The black box is a remote control for the sub!

Reaction score
very nice car mate..and the wheels look awesome..
the Recaros look great mate...probably try get the superlow Bride rails...I have recaro seats from Evo4s, with superlow rail from Bride and they sit quite low..even lower than stock s15 seats too..

Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys. The recaros are out and the oe seats are back in for the time being until I can afford the bride rails.

Reaction score
Country
More new seats! ha! Going to be keeping these in, exactly what I was after and I believe they are quite rare too.

Reaction score
Country
I finished off the exhaust system yesterday, Japspeed elbow, downpipe and decat - 3" straight through now. Sounds meatier and feels like it has a few more beans and pulls harder, getting the OEM elbow off was a bit emotional but managed to do it all without shearing a single stud or bolt...

Just the boring process of saving up and accumulating parts for stage 3a now.

Also made a little shrine to the 15, too much time on my hands! :wack:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I do love those wheels!!
I would move your plate too man, or get a uk style plate. As its gonna be blocking all the air to your cooler and rad!

Or use a uk plate with JDM numbers (smaller) and cut the plate down!

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I do want to move the plate off to the passenger side Sam. Where can I get the smaller plate with import size numbers?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I reckon I can make you one, I work at a garage and I make the plates for the new cars we sell etc. I will have to check if we've got any blank ones left but if we have call it £5 posted to you whenever you want.

It will be similar size to mine!

Basically I get a standard size plate, use JDM numbers and use a cutter to reduce its size. The only downside is the edges will not be 100% perfectly smooth as I have to slowly work the corner curve's with a grinder. But you can't tell when its on the car. I've made them for all my cars and never had problems from the plod either as its legal letters.

Just a thought anyway. Help out a fellow 15 owner

Reaction score
Country
Yeah if you would be happy to do it that would be class, send me a message if you want any details, cheers bud!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Comparison to full size one.

Only little imperfection is on the 0 at the end. I only had one Small 0 left and it wasn't perfect. But it's not that noticeable once stood back. Where on the top right of the 0 is a small crease. By the reflection of my fingers.

if you want it dude, i reckon just cover postage and you can have it. :) if you don't need it then I can always keep the plate and use it again.

Reaction score
Country
After a fairly emotional session in the garage I finally got a boost gauge fitted, bought off Adzsy on here.

I don't think I've posted an engine bay pic before either so here's one of those.

Reaction score
Country
Only a very small change but a big thank you to S15_Sam for making and sending me the smaller front plate, more air to the intercooler now. :)