What's new

Parky's Pewter S15 Spec-R

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I have another set in the pipeline, been told they'll be here at the end of jan.

It's a sportline RXR seat bud :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Chris they're the same tyres I had on the 3sdm rims. I think they are 205/40 and 225/45

Reaction score
Country
Same about the Koenig. Should have refurbished them. Looked loads better.
Doing the same as well now. Getting 4 new lips for them :)

Reaction score
Country
Since the last update, Origin wings are primed and ready to paint, painted rocker cover has replaced the tatty black one, removed battery from the front and fitted a positive terminal box from a beemer on the suspension turret, and an ACT HD Organic clutch went in.

Passenger seat and rail to match the driver side will be here tomorrow, and replacement Koenig rims will be here end of feb. :) Progressss!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I got that rocker cover off ebay for £60, bargain. I figured it made more sense to buy one already done than be without my car for a few days and probably pay the same amount to have it powdercoated.

I picked the wings up from a mate today, he's done a super good repair job on them. Turns out he bought them off MattyB on here, here's what they were like, and then fitted after repair and paint.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Passenger side seat arrived today. Had to modify the rail to fit as the factory holes were way off but a bit of careful measuring, marking and drilling had it sorted.

Reaction score
Country
They're a little firm at the moment which is in no way a bad thing as they are still very comfortable but I'm sure they will soften up soon enough.

Jordan I used 'Juran' low base mount rails, very similar to bride rails but less costly. N045SR driver side, N048SR passenger side.

Reaction score
Country
Couple of little engine bling / function bits added.. some shiny billet aluminium rad brackets, and an ABS module carbon cooling panel...

Reaction score
Country
Cheers pal! Got a growing collection of Merlin bits in there as well haha, 7 P-Clips so far. Doing my bit for flight safety and preventing fod by picking up loafing bits!

Reaction score
Country
Far better than the ****e plastic clips, the bolt holes on the p-clips need drilling out an extra mm fyi!