What's new

FS: Personal FS: Apexi Power FC (Zenki S14), Nismo 555's, Z32 AFM & Harness

Feast Japan

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.feastautoexport.co
Guys, have these spares off my build. Shipping is included in the prices below, pay pal is best option. And best not to worry about getting dinged for any delivery charges as will mark as gift.

Item #1 - Power FC with commander and Map sensor. This is L-Jetro (air flow type), map sensor was part of boost con kit however I dont have the boost solenoid so this would be needed to make that add-on function.
Price delivered @ SOLD JPY ( www.xe.com)

Item #2 - Package deal with the Z32 AFM, Nismo 555's and harness.
Harness almost new, Z32 AFM tested working. It was used with above PFC just recently.
Price delivered SOLD JPY ( www.xe.com)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Would love this for a future mod.

Map sensor is the way to go...speeking of which there would be no need for the Z32 MAF so dont really understand your package deal lol...:p

Feast Japan

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.feastautoexport.co
Would love this for a future mod.

Map sensor is the way to go...speeking of which there would be no need for the Z32 MAF so dont really understand your package deal lol...:p
Sorry for any misunderstanding.
This is L Jetro type using air flow meter. And the map sensor is part of the optional Apexi boost controller kit. However im missing the actual Apexi solenoid so this would be needed to make it work. Bit of a bonus either way.

I would be keeping this kit for my car however im using HKS V-Pro CPU and loving it :nod:

And selling two groups or parts here as listed.