What's new

WTB: Powerfc Commander

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Guys,

I have just bought a powerfc pro (p/n: 414-N009) for my s15 and it didn't come with the commander (the pro versions don't) :( Now, I have just tried my mates commander from a 414-AN018 (commander p/n: 415-X001) and it doesn't work. :censored: Why is it they have to have so many different handsets?!?!?

I need a commander p/n: 414-N001 or possibly a 414-F001. Does anyone know where I can get one second hand? It is really only going to be used for the initial setup, due to me using the fc-datalogit. Also after a fc-datalogit if anyone knows of a second hand one going for sale.

thx.

meddler

J

JDM JUNKIE

I'll see if I can find you a commander. I feel bad, because I asked you if you needed one and you said no, but I didn't tell you they have some many different models.

Can you give me the part # from the Apex box, so I can check for you?

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
no worries mate. It's not your fault. I did say I didn't want one. :cry: I though I would be able to use my friends one to reset it, but there is an incompatibility issue for the normal powerfc commander with the pro powerfc. There is no real rush for it. I can still get it tuned. I will just make sure they do it on the conservative side.

The first post has all the part numbers, or are you talking about the serial number?

J

JDM JUNKIE

Opps it sure does... for a second I was going to act :cool: and say I meant the serial number haha

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
not yet. I have to have time to fit the down pipe first. I also want to get the fcdatalogit as well before the tune. I am not in any real great hurry.

Who have you got in mind?

Reaction score
If your not doing anything this Saturday I'm running the Dyno Day at Autotech at Granville for NSCC, You could talk to Spiro as he tuned my Power FC :thumbs::thumbs:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I will send you an email about it.