What's new

Rear wiper keeps going?

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
As titel says it, when driving all of the sudden the rear wiper comes on and wont go off. Sometimes it does go off, and 5 mins later it goes on again. :wack:
Even when i use the switch to set it on and then off, it keeps going. When its on off, just randomly goes on and keeps going. Sometimes it worked by
stopping the engine and pull out the key and turn it on again. But now it just goes back on when i start it again.

I disconnected the plug on the wiper so it doesnt wipe through the window, but what on earth could it be... :/ Note i havent done anything to the car in the period i own it now and the previous owner didnt have the problem either.

Any ideas?

Reaction score
mine did exactly the same last week and now my alarm wont even disarm??

car is completely dead..

are you lowered much? if so check your front drivers wheel arch loom for rub damage from the tyre. mine looks to be not to bad atm but needs sorting and my waher hose has rubbed though.

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Well, the car is lowerd somewhat, but nothing serious and the strange this is that every other single electrical thing works. Just that the rotor keeps moving. I checked the wires at the botom of the rotor etc, for a wire that maybe went fubar, the switch in the steering housing etc.. But nothing to be found. Strangest thing this.

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
In the accurance of a miracle, the rear whiper stopped being funny and works properly now.. @ dontunderstandelectricalstuff