What's new

Replacement Fuel Hose

Reaction score
Country
Does anyone know where i can get a decent quality fuel hose to go from the filter in the engine bay to the regulator. the black hose thats about 6 inches long ;)

my rubber one is perishing and i cant seem to find a decent replacement. I contacted SFS and they said silicone is no use.

Any ideas?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Go to a local motor factor mate, they will sell high pressure fuel injector hose by the metre and it's very inexpensive and will last years.... A metre is normally about 6-8 pounds ;)

Reaction score
Country
Go to a local motor factor mate, they will sell high pressure fuel injector hose by the metre and it's very inexpensive and will last years.... A metre is normally about 6-8 pounds ;)
What bore size do we need? i think it was 0.8mm but dont want to get that part wrong ;)
cheers

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Internal bore size on the fuel hoses is 8mm mate, and wall thickness should be around 3mm with a cotton braid running through the middle of the rubber. ;) this would cover the regulator, filter tail hoses etc as they are all the same.

Reaction score
Country
If anyone else is looking - found one on .. *shudders* demontweeks. its a Goodyear one and it cost me a fiver for a meter. so no great shakes :) reinforced petrol injection one. 8mm bore, 3mm walls. :)