What's new

Resident perv?!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lmao good job this is not a family site otherwise I'd be lynched by the mob by now :D

I blame Meddler first and if this is not the case then it's Craig... or Nicely... lol it's ALL the Admins grrrr *one finger salute* :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
:rotfl: Think i must have read this thread 3 time before I realised what you are talking about. I was expecting some kind of photo shot thread!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Haha!! :) Well, all I know is that it wasn't me! Took you long enough to notice it tho! :p

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I wondered how long it would take. Unfortunately (like another forum I am on) you don't get to request your title, they are bestowed on you. :p

I honestly thought Craig would get the blame. I must try harder in the future. ;)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol I couldn't blame Craig cos I think he's too fearful of my photography revenge attacks (now also armed with vid cam super wide angle lens hehe) :p

It had to be you cos if I was wanting to pay you back, I'd have to visit Australia lmao :wack:

F

faxij

lol lu not true not true. just post up some pics of some ugly shemale and claim its him lol ;)

title is gone again tho :(