What's new

FS: S15 Carbon Cooling Panels

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yes please, I did pay some time ago but never heard back..lol - I'll be at JAE too :)
Sorry mate, I must have got you confused with someone else :eek:

I'll send you a PM to confirm a few things!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm going tomorrow lunchtime to pick the first ones up so will take pics then! :D

Reaction score
just to remind you craig if there's anyway of not having the bonnet catch hole left uncut then this would be appricated.

T

tripleJs15

Thats another one of things that should have been kept secret, I'm in the process of purchasing a ticket to the UK now so I can go with you!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
just to remind you craig if there's anyway of not having the bonnet catch hole left uncut then this would be appricated.
Yeah no problem mate, there was someone else after this too..? It will look slightly rough where the catch cut out should have been but if you don't like it, it will be easy to dremel out!

Thats another one of things that should have been kept secret, I'm in the process of purchasing a ticket to the UK now so I can go with you!
To JAE?? Good man!!

T

Toby

Looks good to me!

What in the way of fixings do we need to fit them, or is that included with them?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looks good to me!

What in the way of fixings do we need to fit them, or is that included with them?

They use fixings that you should already have. Things like the rad support brackets and bumper fixings etc. Very simple to fit :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I've been over today for a look! They have made 3 panels so far. One is trimmed, ready to go. One is out of the mould but needs trimming and one is still in the mould. They said the production rate is going to be 1 per day maximum. There are a few tiny air pockets trapped between the outer resin and gel coat but there isn't anything they can do about it. They aren't really noticable until you look really close.

My phone's playing up so can't bluetooth the pic over at the moment. Will do it when I get home though!! :D

T

tripleJs15

Sweet, can't wait, I'm 4 days plus shipping time away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Criag,
I think you left your front door unlocked you might want to go home and check that, Oh and guess what (this is good), while your home send upload those pics, man I'm such a problem solver!!!

LOL, well hope to see it soon, thanks Craig, the time and effort you are putting out for this is really appreciated, we need to chip in for beers or something!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ok, no problem. There will be an outline where it should have been cut. If you flat it down with some really fine wet and dry paper, and then polish it with t-cut it should look ok :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sorry, you will do soon though! I'll get some up tomorrow morning :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sorry for the delay posting this pic, I know tripleJ's been itching to see this! Firstly, the pic is from my phone so quality isn't too good. The panel on the left is one that has been trimmed up and is ready to go. The one on the right is how they look when it comes out of the mould. I'd just like to thank everyone for your patience with these. It's been a bit of a nightmare TBH, but at least we're there now!

Cheers

:)