What's new

FS: S15 Carbon Cooling Panels

T

Toby

They look extremely good!

On the front edge, there are 4 whole I see? Does the Std bumper have 4 mounting points there? As I have Vertex jobby and only has 1 at either end, so just wondering if something could be done?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, they line up with the standard bumpers perfectly.

I guess the best thing for you would be to have one with none of the 4 front holes cut out so you can do them yourself to ensure they line up properly. Does that sound any good?

T

Toby

If you could mesure the distance from the centre of each of the outside holes at the front, if thats the same as I have could he just drill the 2 on each edge - if its different then yeah that may be the best option :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
:) I'll get some better pics up tonight or tomorrow. If anyone else has any special requests for the holes please let me know ASAP. Here's what I have so far..

Benne - No bonnet latch holes
TurboAl - No bonnet latch or front 4 holes
Toby - No central 2 front holes
AllanOrr - No front 4 holes

Reaction score
Country

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Got them ^^ :)

I'll measure up the distance between the holes at the weekend and post up a guide showing the measurements and what you will be left with if you don't have the holes. Had a call today saying the next few panels are ready but I won't have chance to get them until next week doe to work. I'll wait until I have a few ready and send them in one go.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I might sound a bit daft here but I take the the aftermarket bumpers for our cars say EP Racing's Dmax front end, wont have the same 4 holes as the stock one on the front?
just wondering how the fit will be with a aftermarket front end lol....think I am confusing myself aswell :wack:

sx-si

Reaction score
think your confusing yourself dude but ill have a try maybe tomorrow or next week as i got a type 1 dmax front bumper and stock

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
cheers dude am trying to find a engine shot with one of the slam plannels with a dmax bumper just to see if its worth having the holes to secure it down more :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'll post up a pic of it fitted to a standard bumper at the weekend so you can see how it fits, I'll also post up the measurements :)

Reaction score
Hi craig, you missed me off the list fella. It's richy with the subframe lol

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
You can hey just ship mine, I'll be sure to test fit and post pix !
Will do, just waiting for some more! The first one in the pic had a few flaws so we've addressed them for the next ones. Didn't want anyone to be unhappy with the imperfections.

Apologies for quoting the pic, but... they're magnificent!
I'm in if I may! Will send you a PM.
No problem mate. The GB will be provisionally open until everyone has received them.

Hi craig, you missed me off the list fella. It's richy with the subframe lol
I haven't forgotten you mate, don't worry ;)