What's new

WTB: S15 sr20det engine

B9NKO

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for an s15 engine , with or without wiring loom as I've got one! If anyone has one or knows of one let me know, thanks

B9NKO

Reaction score
Thought you had gone to live in OZ.:confused: Does this mean your back in stone????
Hi mate, nah I'm still in Australia but I'll be coming back in a few months, I've bought 2 more s15's from Japan which should arrive in the next 8-10 weeks??

Reaction score
I have a 400bhp Japan built s15 engine. Quite a nice spec, fully balanced, cams etc. A bought it off of Alex at GT Garage in bristol. You should have seen the car it came out of :)
This is without ancillaries, but I have another with them that you could have. I do have full loom and Tomei ecu (optional).

B9NKO

Reaction score
I have a 400bhp Japan built s15 engine. Quite a nice spec, fully balanced, cams etc. A bought it off of Alex at GT Garage in bristol. You should have seen the car it came out of :)
This is without ancillaries, but I have another with them that you could have. I do have full loom and Tomei ecu (optional).
What sort of prices are you looking for mate? I've bid on an engine in Japan so I'm waiting to hear back in the next few day whether or not ive won it!! Cheers

Reaction score
What sort of prices are you looking for mate? I've bid on an engine in Japan so I'm waiting to hear back in the next few day whether or not ive won it!! Cheers
I had it up for what I paid for it a little while ago, but now need money for a pending court case battle with my parents :( (they're nutters basically).
Due to this I'd like £1300 ovno.

I'll have to try the original sale thread when I bought it off Alex. I'll go look......

Ahh Here's some info :

spec reads:
lightened and balanced crank
match weight rods and pistons
nissan bearing
nissan rings
nissan oil pump
nissan water pump
cut valve seats
nagoya uprated valve spring
tomei rocker stoppers
tomei 1.4mm headgasket
tomei 256 inlet and exhaust cams

The original thread is here. Alext opened up the bottom so I could see inside and it's clean!! :)

Let me know matey.

Have quite a few other bits including Exedy clutch/ flywheel, 6MT Gearbox etc.

B9NKO

Reaction score
I had it up for what I paid for it a little while ago, but now need money for a pending court case battle with my parents :( (they're nutters basically).
Due to this I'd like £1300 ovno.

I'll have to try the original sale thread when I bought it off Alex. I'll go look......

Ahh Here's some info :

spec reads:
lightened and balanced crank
match weight rods and pistons
nissan bearing
nissan rings
nissan oil pump
nissan water pump
cut valve seats
nagoya uprated valve spring
tomei rocker stoppers
tomei 1.4mm headgasket
tomei 256 inlet and exhaust cams

The original thread is here. Alext opened up the bottom so I could see inside and it's clean!! :)

Let me know matey.

Have quite a few other bits including Exedy clutch/ flywheel, 6MT Gearbox etc.
Hi mate sorry I didn't get back to you, I found out I won the engine in Japan so not really interested in the race engine, can you pm me any Parts or spares u have with prices? Thanks