What's new

S15 Turbo Water Line Replacement?

Reaction score
Country
Hi

My water line from the Block to the Turbo has split and needs replacing.

I've had a bit of a google and noticed that there is quite a few replacements, almost all of them are braided lines, this is fine as it is less hassle to put it. Does anyone have any recommended brands? Prices vary massively, can find an unbranded ebay braided set for £20 or get the driftworks set for £90.

Any advice would be lovely.

Thanks

Reaction score
Country
I've got brand new apex performance branded water feed and return lines. Still in boxes. If your interested. Where about in fife are you bud?

Reaction score
Country
I replaced all my oil and water lines just before xmas and the cheapest place I found was direct from Hel performance. Personally I wouldn't trust £20 ebay jobs, surely they are that price for a reason.

http://www.brake-lines.co.uk/automotive/nissan/200sx/?items_per_page=16
Interesting, thanks! :)

I've got brand new apex performance branded water feed and return lines. Still in boxes. If your interested. Where about in fife are you bud?
Potentially yeah! I'm just across the Tay Bridge, near Drumoig.

Edit: Actually I think I'll take you up on that, would you like to PM me?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Is the oil feed really worth changing? It's pretty low pressure so it's unlikely to be needed no?
The oil feed is just as vulnerable. Mine snapped and ruined the engine in my last car so yes, it is worth it.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
May as well change them all while you were at it. I fitted dif braided lines to mine and they are too notch quality wise . Were around £80-90 iirc

Reaction score
Yes, it not worth just changing one, that line would have broke because it is a hard line and there is no flex with engine movement and vibration.