What's new

Sam's wide arch Pearl Yellow S15

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I bought them 2nd hand of kango, they are black diamond. Well impressed with them!

Cheers dude! i wish I new what make of wings they are but they were fitted to the car when I got it. They are 25mm extended and I'm 90% sure they are dmax ones!

Reaction score
Country
those wheels really suit the car sam shape and colour and the pictures are epic :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Some new pics and a few changes!

Fitted Driftworks Rocker arm stoppers, fiddly annoying job!

Also fitted some super pro steering rack bushes, helping sharpen the steering! And fitted new front strut brace.

But biggest thing is the carbon bonnet wrap has gone, meaning its no longer black and yellow, so I've gone with the blue and yellow theme.

Taking that into the engine bay with an engine damper and new air filter heat shield.

That's it really, I just keep driving it and loving it! 2 1/2 years and 36,000km's!

Random Pics

We had a beautiful Ferrari 328 GTS in at work, so took the chance to shoot some pics!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Sam's Yellow S15 code name "stinger"

Love the car buddy! Looks awesome man , I went for the super pro rack bushes also work very well not too hard . Any plans for it??

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Its a Driftworks spoiler mate, I wish I'd gone for one with wider stances legs but its pretty good as is.

Chris I have many plans, none of which I can afford until I've got married and been to japan! But I've promised stinger that's once that all over, its wide rear arches, with full respray in pearl yellow!! :)

Reaction score
Country
Oh yer lol well looks pretty good mate I like. Wide arches will look sweet what you going for vertex ridge?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
My sump started leaking after changing my oil, so I managed to source a Greddy baffled and winged ally sump! Extra 1.2 litres of oil to help with cooling and baffle doors to help with lateral oil surge.

I always thought that my sump looked like it was pushed up slightly in the centre, and on removal of the original pan, it had marks in the bottom from the oil pick up tube, glad I changed it now. As the tube must only sit 3-4mm above the bottom of the pan!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
A Guy I know in Ireland had one spare. It didn't have some fitting bolts so got it at a good price £175 delivered! From Japan they are £240 plus shippig and tax.

Nissan wanted £140 for a stock one.

Reaction score
Country
Awesome dude! i love the nice little touch with the yellow detail :cool:

I went for the Tomei Oil Pan for continuity with the rest of my Tomei stuff but iv'e always loved the look of the Greddy pan. what did you use to seal it? i went for Hondabond.

Seeing those fresh looking belts reminds me i need to change mine lol, this cold/wet weather has had them squealing.

Reaction score
Country
Nice, sump looks sweet with the embossed detail on it. Will have to keep my eye out for one of those bad boys.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah the embossed details looked good on its own but I can't help but fiddle and add my own touch! Defo worth getting even just for more JDM points.

I love the tomei pans Dave, if I could have found one for under £200 I would have one. The welds are work of art. Max found one for £250ish but the greddy sump was too cheap to pass on!

I used a sealer I had at work, from Subaru Japan, called 3bond. I've used it loads on subaru's and its great stuff, plus it was free! :) worst bit I found was stopping the oil dripping from the block, long enough to let me get the sump in place without it getting on the sealer.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I'm not sure tbh, ask max s15 on here (he built the sr20vet), he did a load of research on the sumps. The thread we were talking about them on seems to have disappeared!