What's new

Open Event: santa pod japshow finale 29th-30th september

Reaction score
Country
going to sort this this week so we know whats going on?
i was waiting for 10 people it says you need this to get a club stand but it seems the initial interest has died off :(. Ive contacted pod and persuaded them for a stand i used the S15s are rare line, they have kindly allowed it but if we dont get 10 people we wont get as good a spot.

so if your coming along all you need to do is book your ticket/tickets online and select print at home (this way you get you ticket number straight away and you dont pay postage) then PM me your ticket numbers so i can put you as part of the club dont forget to include other halfs,friends, brothers, ladyboys ect that are coming along too every ticket number counts towards a better stand.
ill update the list to show whos ticket numbers ive recieved :thumbs:

Last edited:

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Go on :) I have just got my ticket. Cost £22 for the weekend

Reaction score
Country
I will prob still be coming had a few issues with the car. Is Friday the deadline then?? Will get mine booked tomorrow
i need the your ticket numbers before the 21st and on the website it says the deadline for booking advanced tickets which we need for the stand is the friday a week before the event which is also the 21st.

hope its nothing big and the cars all better for the show dude :thumbs:

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
i could be tempted but can we camp on the friday night too. dont fancie driving all the way down just for sat night.

Reaction score
Country
i could be tempted but can we camp on the friday night too. dont fancie driving all the way down just for sat night.
i know i cant due to work mate, that would be down to the people at santa pod u can always ring up and ask there very friendly and helpfull

Reaction score
Country
yeah iirc the last day is today, if not we can still get more stand passes anyway i think
edit yes deadline is tomorrow so no problems

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Just re read all this and said out loud "what month are we in?" Sorry been slow I'll get on it in a second see if definitely coming or not.