What's new

FS: SARD 850cc injectors for sale and Circuit Sports Rail

Reaction score
I have a set of 850cc SARD injectors and a Circuit Sports Rai with 500miles on them.
Reason for sale is that my new plenum works with top feed injectors.

Injectors £270 posted
Fuel rail £170 posted

K

kees

Paid 16th but still no injectors :S or confirmation he send it :(

Anyone got his contact details?

K

kees

Bump.

Anyone got Koullis contacts? He is unresponsive to PM's, email, facebook and paypal msgs.
The fact that it all stopped just after i send him 475 pounds via PayPal freaks me out :'(

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
May be worth submitting a paypal dispute if you can't contact him. You have 30 days from sending the money to open a dispute. Replying to your PM shortly.

K

kees

That is the problem, he suckered me into paying private. His explanation sounded good, him not being a buisiness so me needing to make a private payment :S

Now i cannot file a claim, i did report it as an unauthorised transaction as it was not even supposed to go in like that, i got second thoughts but it somehow did go trough :S. Paypal already denied it and now tells me to contact the other party (aka koullis) and work something out with him.
What makes it even worst? I have send him several PM's and email (to his Paypal email-address) and never got a response. Paypal has send and received 3 in a matter of hours. So it seems he is willingly ignoring me :S As soon as i figure out some more details i'll prob go and file a report with the police there for fraud. Cause it looks like he just set me up.

But best would be me getting the stuff i paid for.

Reaction score
Already explained to kees what happened. I send the stuff and went on vacation. When i came back isaw his emails and messages.
Went to the post office today and solve the problem, send the injectors and and told him the tracking number.
Sorry for the delay but please understand that it was not my fault.

K

kees

Yesterday the Credit Card company started an exchange with his regarding fraud.
This only happened as the seller never responded with anything that could actually proof he ever send it.
All i ever got is a Track and Trace number without any receiving address and no sign of it ever leaving his Island.
Ohh and a lot of bull-**** and explanations that didn't do anything but drag it out.

To bad people like this misuse the fora for their own gain.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Koullis, do you have anything to add to this?

Reaction score
offcourse i do. the post office checked the tracking number from their system and told me the item left cyprus. he also had the flight number and time it left cyprus. the problem is from his post office, not mine. i did what i had to do. i also filled a form that gives my post office authorisation to investigate the case with his post office. now, he filed a claim with his bank and they retracted 330 euro from my credit card so even if i did what i had to i lost my injectors and my money.

K

kees

The dutch postal service (i do not own it) also checked, the parcel never got in the country!

I told you you had a week to respond with a way we could solve this, you never did.
Every time i asked something you never responded in a timely manner.
I had to send you fiancée a msgs on facebook to get you to answer my emails in the first place!

You lost? Damn man, i had to map my car with my old, to small injectors to even be able to run it!
Now i can do it all over again as soon as i find a trustworthy seller, fyi it cost me over 700 euro!

As far as i am concerned, if you sell something, you are responsible until the buyer receives it.
So if you cheap out on transport (non signed, non personal, non insured) you take a risk yourself.

Once i lost a parcel or at least it was claimed so, me not having send it signed/insured made me pretty sad.
The buyer however got his money back that same evening, he was not to blame for it was he?

Same story here, you cannot blame me for taking a risk yourself.

Edit:

for anyone wanting to check up on my story, RR226041303CY is the tracking number.

ITEM n° RR226041303CY
Local Date and Time Country Location Event Type
8/30/2010 2:59:00 PM CYPRUS LARNAKA AIRMAIL O/E Receive item at office of exchange (Otb)
8/31/2010 12:25:00 PM CYPRUS LARNAKA AIRMAIL O/E Insert item into bag (Otb)

Last edited:
Reaction score
paypal send me a message and i responded to them. what was the reason to tell you the same things all over again?
i responded to paypal the same day.

Reaction score
I did not tell you about the flight number and departure time because i found out yesterday. the post office employe isn't even allowed to give me such information but when i explained the case to him he told me about the flight. i even told him to print me the page where the flight and time of departure was shown but he could not do it. if you do not believe me it is your problem. if there was anything else i could do i would do it. the parcel i send you was signed for.

K

kees

Funny that you can respond within a day to paypal but that i need to wait for weeks to hear anything?

Still, i did not get anything, get your money back from the postal service, insurance covers that.
So you should not loose any cash on it. If you did not insure it, well, you cannot blame anyone for that.

Me not believing you is a result from you telling me all sorts of stuff without actually fixing anything.
Will believe you when i see my goods.