What's new

Scottish newbie. Red spec-R

Joined
25 July 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Aberdeen/Lossiemouth
Country
Hey guys. I'm Derek, just picked up my fresh import spec-R today. Got the car from down in Birmingham and drove it back home to Aberdeen.

My 1st jap car so was fun getting through a city getting the wipers and indicators mixed up. :annoyed:

Previous cars

my LCR I broke to find the S15



Also my 106 rallyes that I'm planning on racing.






The S15 itself is totally standard apart from a ****e CD player that dosent play CDs, the underside is so clean I couldn't believe it same with the engine bay.









Plans are 1st to give it a dam good service belts, filters, oils and plugs. I'm planning on doing very little to the car apart from keep it mint as I can. A drop with some wheels will be needed tho.
 

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
17 October 2007
Messages
3,085
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Australia
Country
Welcome
 

S15AK

⭐
Joined
23 June 2009
Messages
1,454
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
North West, UK
Country
Welcome mate, I used to have an LCR many years ago and loved it, great all round car (only sold it as it got stolen)..
 

sibbers

⭐
Joined
11 February 2015
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Twickenham
Country
Lovely... rust free motoring feels pretty special in japanese car. Enjoy yourself, s'gonna be a lot of fun with all the drift compatible weather you guys are blessed with! :)
 
Joined
20 June 2014
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Merseyside
Country
Welcome!
Seen this around on instagram, looks great. Love them in red.
 
Joined
22 July 2011
Messages
179
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
New Zealand
Country
Hey, good to see another red S15 appear in here.
 
Top