Reaction score
Country
Hi, for sale (in about 2 weeks) is my:
rear subframe £100
all standard suspension arms £100
rear knuckles £20
S15 rear wheel bearing £15
(or the lot for £180)

I have sourced replacement ones for a full polybush swap on my car, so leaves me with a full set. When I get home from holiday I'll take my new ones for powdercoating and get them in.

If anyone wants their set coated that is possible for another £120ish but all tbc at the time.

Postage possible, collection preferable

Cheers

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Have an S15 Spec R ECU to sell too £120

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ok, well I had promised it to you when I first mentioned it ages ago, so you technically have first. I had better pm ya, had not been expecting other interest in the subframe.
I'm not in a super rush to get it off yet as my suspension from Japan has been 5-6 weeks and still not arrived at home yet, plus it will take a week to have the new bits blasted and coated before the swap anyway.

The car has about 100k miles on it but imported 2 years ago and generally a pretty clean car. There is surface rust but nothing major, and blast and coat should have it like that of a much much newer car.

Edit: Oh and pics, I'm on holiday for another week (what better thing to think about in time off than S15s) so will be another week for a pic im afraid.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Have an Apex type 2 for sale too £150.

Sprayed black about a year and a half ago, fins have a few dings but really nothing big. Pictures in a week too.