What's new

supercharged altezza for s15?

Reaction score
Country
D

Dizz

Coming from someone who used to own an Altezza and who owns TezzaWorld, I wouldn't to be honest or if you do be very wary. Altezza in they're standard form are absolutely bullet proof & take a huge amount of punishment etc but the 3SGE beams engine doesn't take very well to turbo or supercharging, there are plenty of kits out there available for doing the job but most people find the loose reliability with a foced induction one and it leads to other parts going on the engine & car...

A car which comes turbo or supercharged from factory is always going to be "better" than a highly tuned factory NA engine which just has a turbo / supercharger fitted...

Just my 2 cents anyway :eek:

Reaction score
Country
because this is a s15 forum, lol! But seriously, in my opinion the s15 is a much more respected and idealized car than the altezza, plus it's only the 2.0L, maybe if it had the 2jz, then maybe....

now to think of it... it all started 8 years when my neighbor bought an altezza and he always used my water hose to wash his car when i wasn't home...:mad: since then, i've had a deep hatred for the tezza.:wack:

Last edited:
Reaction score
you're probably right, the supercharger idea was seriously tempting, i had an altezza myself too, always thought it would have been a lot of fun with a s-charger, naha music you have some issues man!

Reaction score
Looks like a decent example there that you are being offered, but seriously mate. Keep the S15 :D

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
mate has a supercharged one and gorgeous lookin and lovely noise but no no no so tempermental its unreal dizz has it it one in his post factory toms turbo yes but bolt on supercharger nope...:D:D

M

Matt_S

Is that really what theyre going for tho?

Ive seen admittedly higher mileage NA cars going for less than £2k! :wack:

Reaction score
no, they're not making that money, he's just chancing it i'd say he only put it up for sale a week ago, she's a lovely example i think, spoke to the guy he seems a genuine fella, i've got my sensible hat on now anyway i'm sticking with my car

D

david

Dont do it there too common and worth nothing and there also :hurl:
Lad i know swapped a serious 99 s14a for one and was big mistake.

Reaction score
lol dont mind him dont do it man! Before i bought my s15 i had a choice between the toms t280 altezza and my current s15. After alot of research and after driving a few altezzas and s15's i wanted the s15 because its a much better all rounder. The altezza will dishappoint you. But in saying that take it for a drive and see what you think and go from there

Reaction score
i'd say if i took it for a drive all sense would go out the window, i'm used to driving standard cars. told him no in the end anyway. thinking of buying the chipped ecu the guy has in the for sale section so i can stop driving my own car like a granny maybe that'll put the restlessness off me!

Reaction score
Go for a power fc or nistune simon get it mapped specifically to your car then drive it in anger you wont be sorry