What's new

The END!!!

D

david

Hi guys and gals as u know i had my car for sale and sold it last weekend after 3 weeks so was happy enough. was happy enough with the price i got and the new owner picked it up yesterday and in fairness he got a really good car just hope he minds it like i did. was a really fun car and was my favourite out off all the sports cars iv had over the last few years which were (GLANZA TURBO/MR2 TURBO/INTEGRA TYPE R DC2/and A R34 GTT. Never regretted the s15 for even one day and would recommend one to anyone.
I want to thank everyone for all there help since i joined and especially nicely for all his help cause when it comes to s15s he knows his stuff.
Will still be dropping in here from day to day as there is a lot off sound people here and the site gets a bit addictive!
Anyway enough said . :thumbs:

M

Matt_S

Im still a bit bemused by this. Yours was up for not a lot less than mine, but has nowhere near the spec. But yours sold already! :wack:

Fair play tho. Glad you got what (or near) what you wanted. :thumbs:

D

david

It sold fast because it was so clean and straight not like a lot out there. it can be hard get grade 4 imports in ireland second hand. i prob could have got more for it but i kind off knew the lad buying it from around town so i gave him a good deal! really depends wat people are lookin for like me i personally prefer too buy an unmodified car more original but then others prefer too buy them wit a lot off mods its personal preferance really. it also sold from word off mouth not throught an advert as people knew the car.
And i will be keepin on here as its a great site and a lot off sound lads too :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
There's no logic to how fast S15s sell at the mo. More standard examples are more likely to sell quicker, however, they can still take forever. Just look how long Ming has been waiting...

D

david

matt i never said anyones car was a rusty beater i have seen ur car in pictures and it looks every bit as clean as mine and it should sell fairly soon id say its just the market is bad at the moment but clean ones will still sell well eventually :nod:

Reaction score
Country
Selling these cars (especially in the curent climate) is purely about having the right buyer for the car at the right time. David may well have been lucky in the sense that the new owner was looking for a white S15 for a while and had the cash ready to go.

Ive seen Matt's car (after it was cleaned ;)) and its in great condition with lots of expensive mods but just like the housing market at the moment its near impossible to correctly value. All you can do is wait or lose a lot of money to sell quickly by dramatically reducing the price to make it financially viable to any Jack or Jones.