What's new

The swedes are taking over!

R

Rausner

Hehe or perhaps not but wouldn't be too bad, ah well enough of the world domination talk ;)

The name's Erik Rausner and I live in the southwest of Sweden in a town called Helsingborg which could be called Swedens LA (but without most of the hoodlums (we have some :p))

I've always liked the silvias and have been considering an S15 from time to time but at the moment it seems to be the one that is the best choice for me as I'm no mechanic monster and since it's a relatively new car there should be less hazzle (or is it hassle?) with it :D
Atm my first choice would be a white one with a nice set of wheels, white or bronze Volk te37's preferably :D

Hmm not sure of what else to write other than the import still is half a year away at the earliest but I hope to get one just in time for next summer.
Planning on using Kent of Japcity and Jenset for registration just like Yakozan has done as he seems satisfied with their services!

Anything you're wondering about me just ask :)

Have a good one! :wave:

Erik

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome Erik! :wave:

I'm always impressed by the standard of english you Vikings have :notworthy: Certainly better than quite a few of us! :p

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello and welcome :wave:

white TE37s on a white S15 is pure sex.

As I said to you before. Skip the UK registration. It isn't necesarry anymore to bring a car here as long as you know who to get the correct papers from.
Jenset or JDM Beck AB can help you with that.

The UK regg will only set you back another ?1500-2500 with all the costs and handling.

Best of luck to ya :)

R

Rausner

Thx a bunch guys, the hospitality of this forum is unbelievable :notworthy:

R

Rausner

Nicely said:
You being a Scot, that's taken for granted.... :p
Haha :D I'm actually part scottish myself, but only like 1% since my ancestors imigrated to sweden in the 16th century :p

R

Rausner

Dazz0i said:
welcome,....enjoy!

BTW, i think i have your perfect S15! ;) humm TE's! :D
As a matter of fact you actually do so I guess I'll have to buy it from you when I've got my economics up and running properly ;)