What's new

Another JDM Spec R build up

Reaction score
Yeah thanks mate, the sensor is in before the cat so should be more accurate than some dynos using it in the exit of the tail pipe. Whats impressive id the kit only cost 200 usd. Im going to have to add another sensor or two just because the plx stuff is so cheap.

Reaction score
Theres a few videos on youtube of the plx stuff. It uses a genuine bosch sensor so it cant be too bad. Perhaps not as good as a motec setup but when this one fails replacement is cheap :)

Cant wait to get it working with nistune, i think the last hurdle is the dlp board working with my new amd 64bit laptop. After so much research and work i hope its successful.

Going to be a good f1 race tonight!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Sounds really good Mate , will be sure to check that out!!

Yup just waiting for the f1 to come on myself ! Should be a good race, was watching a gp2 ( i think )race yesterday @valencia and it was one of the maddest things I have ever seen!! Cars flipped over smashed rear wings taking out nose cones of other cars lol insane!!
If the f1 is anything like that should be in for some race :D

Reaction score
Put the new softer rear springs in today, the balance is feeling better again :)

Also trying to get a set of these to go with the brembos for the r32 at an end of financial year sale for a good price. Then i will probably swith the skyline 324mm setup to the s15.

Reaction score
Yeah i hope it looks ok with bayside blue and the gold brembos. Might look terrible but looking for something a bit different to the usual blue red or black.

Reaction score
Rotors arrived, thanks greg from gslrallysport :)

Im doing the final block of my mechanical apprenticeship at tafe at the momment, cant wait to finish and head down to world time attack in Sydney in a few weeks.

Reaction score
Started doIng the brakes on the skyline over the weekend. Still have to paint the brembo writing on them.

Saving up for a power fc for the silvia and need to get some 3 inch bar slides so i can fit the takata shot harness to the harness bar on the roll cage. Anyone that wants the caliper adapters i took off can have them for $200 aud, they allow you to run a 324mm r33/34 gre front disc on your r32, s15 or z32. They cost about 400 or so from memory.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just bought a new power fc and hc for the silvia for really good price. So good that im wondering if ill be ripped off!

Decided to use the caliper adaptors and and 324mm discs along with the alloy calipers from the r32 on the silvia.They are the same caliper as the silvia but the s15 calipers are steel arent they?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well the power fc turned up fine, as a bonus it turned out to be the new el model with the newer style commander screen :)

Picked this snap on model garage set at wtac, heres a quick setup.

Reaction score
I got hold of a snap on hoist and have found there is one other garage essentials pack available too.
Im running out of space now i need to make a dedicated cabinet.

I have the S15 booked for a tune at CNJ Motorsport next tuesday, hope all goes well so then i can focus on the 32 for awhile and actually get it to the track :)

Reaction score
Well its 6am and im off on the train for 2 hours to get to the tuners. Apparently its made 180kw at the wheels, will be interesting to see what boost its on. I asked them to tune it without going right to the limit before it explodes. I said i will be doing 5 lap sprints in it and so its been tuned more for reliability than outright power. The drive home only takes about 45 minutes, bloody public transport!

Reaction score
Heres the dyno chart, i plotted the car when it was 100% stock and also my r32 skyline track car.

Will upgrade this turbo to a 2871R or the equivelent gtx model next year. Ill probaby order some 740 nismos to make sure i go through with it. As many of you would know, the car is going quite well now with 180kw, revs out smoothly etc

Reaction score
Got a second hand set of nismo lm gt4's to use between my cars. 18x9 +22, always wanted a set with the concave look. The first goal is to get them to fit mu track r32 gtst. Going to need gtr frot guards and indicators. Not sure how close rear willl be apart from very close!
i also put a deep corn 350mm nardi on the s15 but i think i will go back to the stock steering wheel, im even considering putting the stock seats back in since its more a daily car and jist swap seats and steering wheel if i go to the track.

Reaction score
Been collecting a few parts over the last few months, mostly for the skyline.

Got the wheels on the look mexican as can be, looking to fit gtr quarter panels front and rear so i can fit 255/265 rubber all round. Ill repaint these white in the future with new stickers and fix up the minimal rash there is.

Got a new set of the blue rays wheel nuts and a new set if the rays center caps for the wheels. To be honest i like the bronze alot i just prefer white

Also got the nutbuster 5th point for my takata harness. Mike at frsport coming through again. Oh and a sign for my garage...

Reaction score
Bought some track rims to use on both the cars, 17 inch R33 gtr with used dunlop direzza 03G rubber. Got them for 700 which is a pretty good price.

I need to get off my ass and finish installing the harness and get a new battery for the r32.

A mate of mine has some 740cc nismo injectors for sr20 he is looking to offload on me so i think its now inevitable that the s15 gets a turbo and clutch upgrade. Even though cams are only $350 dollars i think ill stick with the stock ones, with the clutch i think ill get a lightened flywheel too. Oh and some nismo mounts for the engine and box, lucky im not in a hurry because that **** is going to add up, haha.

also picked up some new personalised plates but i wont post them up for obvious reasons :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well did a bit yesterday, drilled the holes for the takata harness side mount. Worked out how im going to make the 5th point under the seat ( the nutbuster haha). Then i started to work on a carbon mount for the hicas and abs computers that used to be on the underside of the rear parcel shelf. One day i will go to electric steering and re wire the car completely and remove these etc

Reaction score
Test fit on the s15 didnt go too well with 255 semi's. Will be buying 235 kumho ku36 when my funds recover from christmas. My priority this year is to get the 32 out to some track days!

A mate sold me his new set of hks 740cc injectors, for $500 and no shipping i just couldnt resist, best price i could find was about 720 plus shipping of atleast 50. Looks like the s15 will see a turbo upgrade this year or next. Will need a clutch as well id say as im aiming for a bolt on 2871R or going a bit more with a external gate 3071R. Chasing no more than about 280rwkw with the standard engine.

Last edited: