What's new

Any cool ideas for the exterior of my S15?

Reaction score
Country
Hey lads! I am considering on ''upgrading'' the exterior on my S15. I really like the way it looks right now, but to be honest I think it's actually too simple for what an amazing car this is!
I want it to be even more special then it already is. There are about 22 S15's in the netherlands but most of them with either stock bumpers or driftkits.. Just a few with aero and 2 or so with widebody kits.
So I want something that stands out from all of that. Does anyone have any ideas?
I like clean and simple but yet it must look ''phat'' and I hope people will understand what I mean by that. :)

Reaction score
Country
Hahahaaha this came up in another thread once. Apparently it was a factory option reminiscent of the old fairlady.

Reaction score
Country
I like how they couldn't be arsed smoothing out the standard headlight shape

Reaction score
Country
Tbh thats absolutly not how I would like my car. I don't want any wide body kit or overfenders or so.

Reaction score
Country
Just get a body shop to pull/rework the arches. Subtle but will still stand out.

Reaction score
Tbh thats absolutly not how I would like my car. I don't want any wide body kit or overfenders or so.
Hmm well that's not what your first post implied, if your not fussed on the stock look, then unless you go with an after market kit, or some sort of modified exterior components, then all your left with is the stock look. Wheels and ride height will be about it unless you want some rice tail lights..

Reaction score
Country
Haha well that the reason why I asked you guys.
I like the stock look but I want it to be subtile but changed.. Like in some small details to make it different from other stock ones and with that to achieve something unique. Like are there any cool lips for the stock bumper? Are there any valances other then the OEM aero ones? I there a diffuser that fits straight on? Things like that.

I am sorry if I wasn't clear about what I wanted, I always have some trouble with finding the right words in English.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I like that lip alot but I red it wasn't a perfect fit since both side ends come a bit short? That would be great to mount IF I decide to keep this bumper instead of mounting an Aero bumper. :p
I saw Abflug has a similair lip to the DC2 lip, looks pretty much like it but it is carbon and I am frightned to crack it..