What's new

Apexi Power FC

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys iam looking to get a power fc soon as i have a frd going to japan so he will get it for me but i need to know which one is the right one to get as i know there is a standard one or the D-JETRO does anyone know the difference between these two??
can anyone help me on this please thanks will need to know very soon as he will leave this sunday many thanks

Reaction score
I am also looking to get the d-jetro power FC soon too :thumbs:

As far as I know the D-jetro get rids of the air flow sensor and use Rx7 FD pressure sensor which gives an more accurate map. Also getting rid of the stanard air flow sensor will allow you to run a bigger diameter air filter pipe so less restriction and hence better peformance.

Correct me if I am wrong though :D

A

Ansch

Depends how far you intend to go with your car. As JP said De-jetro gets rid of the afm and uses a map sensor instead. This is more applicable when you run a large turbo where the pulse from the compressor wheel may affect afm reading. Personally, I don't think a street tuned car would require the de-jetro version. Normal pfc will let you run z32 afm and the intake pipe diameter should be more then enough for most cases.

Keep in mind too de-jetro cost more to tune as well compare to the normal pfc, plus cost of converting from afm to map.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
As mentioned, you aren't really going to see the benefit of the D-Jetro over your standard AFM until you are running over about 300-320bhp @ fly (220-240KW). And after that a Z32 AFM would see you well over 400bhp (300KW).

D

Derek

Just get the Normal Power Fc c/w Commander. You wouldn't need the Jetro unless going very big brake. Remember that the Power Fc is car specific because of all the pin outs in the Ecu.

Nengun are at present the Cheapest around for these. If there is many interested i will check with them for a price of there was a few bought they might do better. I am definetly looking for one too.

Derek

A

Ansch

divide by ~2.5??
the cheapest I've see so far is on the group buy on skylineaustralia for $970aud which is 388BP

A

Ansch

shhhhhhhhh!!! ;)

Did you check out the prices in HK while you were there Ming? how do they compare?

Reaction score
Country
i got mine from nengun
think its quite cheap
384.50 sterling including shipment from japan :thumbs:

havent installed it yeah might do it tommorrow hehe

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
which model did u get and the model number please just wanna check if its the same one as i will ask my frd to get

M

mongoose

hi Ming,

D-Jetro PFC for S15 - 414AN024
Pressure sensor - 499-X001
Pressure sensor harnass - 49C-A004
FD3S factory temp sensor - N3A1 18 845
Temp sensor harnass - 415-XA03

I think D-jetro's going to be better if you use a vent-to-open bov as it's going to determine amount of air based on manifold pressure and the intake temp. It's supposed to be quicker in response compared to maf sensor, but I know it's a lot more sensitive to setup changes so do confirm your mods prior to tuning. Here in my country D-Jetro is about the same price as L-Jetro with Z32 maf.