What's new

FS: As promised the sad day is here!! Fasthands parts emporium opens it's doors..

Reaction score
Please if you want a part TEXT me stating your real name and forum username, then that part/s you wish to buy/make an offer on, and your offer... If it's in text talk I will ignore you...
If you want any more photos include your email in the TEXT MESSAGE, that way I can tally email addresses with phone numbers and names.. Simples!!!
If we then agree a price and you wish to go ahead with the deal, My Paypal is linked to the email address markfasthands@yahoo.co.uk You cover fees!!

I will then let you know by TEXT when the item/s are wrapped and let you know what day is best to arrange the courier or when to pick up.

Do not inquire about parts via PM or Email.. it just gets too messy..

I will be racing all weekend and will only be able to answer text emails in the evening both days.

Complete bodyshell inc bonnet,doors,boot lid. Fully stitch welded £2200

Genuine Nismo complete R-Tune Body kitwith paperwork. £450

Electric door mirrors. £40each

Headlights with HID kits fitted.(pair) £750

Nismo dash cluster. £325

Apexi down pipe (excellent cond) £80

DB Power alloy rad. £80

S15 Spec R rear diff. £400

2860 RS Disco Potato 3” inlet .86 exwith Billet comp wheel. £1000

Vipec V44 ecu £850

Naprec 80mm throttle body. £580 new, powder coated black.. £300

Deatschwerks 305 lph fuel pump. £70

Complete dashboard and centre console. £350

R33 rear brake conversion. £350

K-sport 330mm 8 pot front brakes with Performance friction pads with
new Hel braided lines. All only done 4kmiles. £1000

K-sport 330mm 4 pot rear brakes with Ferrodo DS2500 pads only done 3k miles
New Hel braided lines. £650 OR front and rear brakes complete £1400

Meister R oil block and filter relocation kit with 19 row Toyo oil cooler
braided lines Aeroquip fittings. £180

ARC intercooler with custom pipework to fit upside down and with ARC BOV
very nice set up. £320

Blitz Supersound BOV fitted to 2 3/4”alloy pipe very little use. £60

Nismo De-Cat will check length £45

Complete wiring loom. £200

Gearbox number 1 with prop/x-member/and short shift. £650

Gearbox number 2 with prop/x-member/and short shift. £650

Gearbox number 3 just the box. £500

Standard Dual mass flywheel. £120

Kenwood DNX 9240BT head unit. Google it it's easier.. £500

Alternator £40

Starter £50

Air con system complete £100

Boost controller, TurboSmart I have two of these price each £60

NGK AFX wideband Lambda kit with digital display, made to compliment Vipec ECU £200

Silencer bung for HKS Hi-Power exhaust £30

The parts I bought new and actually fitted have only covered around 4k miles so still pukka..
Brake pads and disc's are excellent and hardly worn at all.

Obviously there are all sorts of interior trim nuts bolts etc etc it's impossible to list everything so anything not on the list let me know.

I prefer collection in person, if it's not possible the buyer must arrange their own courier!! I am happy to wrap parts BUT GIVE ME TIME THIS IS NOT MY ONLY JOB up properly and wait for the courier, if I sell a few parts and this option is used on most of them I will ask for people to arrange all the couriers to come on the same day AND use Paisley freight so probably it will be the same van...
I may be able to meet with parts if fuel is met details can be sorte

Some of the photos are of the car with the parts fitted, and some of the parts as they dropped on my doorstep all shiny. Ideas of the body-kit wheels etc. Look at my posts for some other photos of all the stuff I will keep adding them as I can take them.

I have probably missed something but I will answer any questions asap. I will get in the loft and photo the body kit, wings doors,dash, etc as soon as I can but they are as the look on the photos of the car. Don't miss the rare chance of some topspec parts without the import duty!!

Any technical specs about the ecu or turbo ask Martyn at enginetuner.co.uk. The turbo has the lightweight Billet compressor wheel not the standard cast one with regular orders, don't confuse the two thinking the price is steep it was £1600 by the time I got my hands on it!! and performs a lot better too...I had no lag and excellent power while still drivable it drove like stock if you wished and went like a stabbed rat too..The coilovers are top stuff and don't knock and bang like Apex rubbish plus they respond to the clickers superb.
Below is a link to a slideshow of the photos so far I will keep adding to it.

Kind Regards, Mark
http://s376.photobucket.com/user/fasthands08/slideshow/S15 selling photos

text me NOT email or PM.......

Thank you, Mark

Last edited:
Reaction score

Pic of the intercooler and bov it will come with the headlight brackets that were modified to make it all fit,
A couple of the turbo exactly as it looks as I have just removed it. It will come with the braided lines too..
Just found a carbon ABS pump heat shield too..now sold pending payment..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Interested in some interior bits.
Not the dash but the grey trim for centre console.

Krish

Reaction score
Country
Mark are you selling the Carbon fiber abs heat shield? If so can you pm me a price or text me if you still have my number.

Reaction score
Mark are you selling the Carbon fiber abs heat shield? If so can you pm me a price or text me if you still have my number.
Rad cover is sold pending me finding it and posting a pic. if the chap isn't happy I will let you know. heat shield is still avail buzz me an offer chap.. 07935597638

adzsy

Reaction score
Country
I will take the clear side repeaters and also the boost gauge trim on the A piller if you have it.
Thanks

Reaction score
Country
Rad cover is sold pending me finding it and posting a pic. if the chap isn't happy I will let you know. heat shield is still avail buzz me an offer chap.. 07935597638

Need to check my bank balance but wouldn't know what to offer, don't want to insult you with too much of a low ball offer.

Reaction score
I will take the clear side repeaters and also the boost gauge trim on the A piller if you have it.
Thanks
The side repeaters are grey rather than clear but if that's ok yep still got them, I have the a pillar trim for the gauge it has been adapted to fit a depo/defi 60mm gauge though. let me know if you still want it I can email you some detailed pictures tomorrow if it helps. Cheers chap. Mark.

adzsy

Reaction score
Country
If you could send me a couple of pics of both that would be great. Ill have another think about what else I need.

Reaction score

I haven't removed the cam's from the individual boxes they are the PON cams VVT friendly..
Some more pics for quick ref and for people who've requested them again..or the photobucket link isn't working.
A few of the body kit, it will include the rear bumper too. It will require painting... Part of the reason I chose to strip the car in the first place, it is structurally sound and is genuine Nismo I still have the paperwork for it.. JDM TITE YO!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hi mate what's the price on cams? Couldn't see them listed? And did you not have a slam panel for sale as well?
Cheers
Chris

Last edited: