What's new

clock and central locking not workin properly

Reaction score
Hey guys ive had this problem since i bought the car but since its a minor thing i havent really been bother by it, but i thought i'd post it up here to see if you guys can help me out.

1st problem: My clock dosnet work at all. I aint sure why but it just dosent, so could someone please help me out here.

2nd problem. My central locking working dosent work properly. If the car is off, wen i press the button to unlock my car, only the drivers side opens. However if the car is on, i am able to unlock both doors:confused: I aint sure why this is happening but if someone could help it out it would be greatly appreciated:)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Central locking issues seem similar to what I had. TBH I'm not an auto electrician so can't tell you how to fix it but it could be to do with relays or fuse failures??

I'd just take it to auto electrician and they should be able to fix it easy like they did for mine :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
sounds like your car has issues. The central locking may have something to do with an alarm perhaps. As for the clocks, check all your fuses in the drivers side footwell.

Curryzz

Reaction score
I had this too, was just a fuse, also when lifted the handbrake whilst driving the reading on the rev counter would drop to the bottom, strange!

Paul

Reaction score
I checked my fuses today and sure enough, i found i had a blown fuse, replaced it and now it all works:) thanks heaps guys

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
glad you found the problem.