What's new

Open Event: DWYB Wed 15th September

Reaction score
Anyone else going to this? Just finished completing my suspension and transmission setup, so can't wait to test it out!

:thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I think JameS15 is going :)

He asked me and I really wanna go again but I'm not sure if my box will hold up. So gonna make sure my RB box conversion funds are ok before I commit to another drift day lol!! :wack:

Reaction score
Yeah I had the same worry about my 6-Speed crapping out! So I've put a 5-Speed from a PS13 on instead.

Reaction score
The PS13 had an SR redtop, so the gearbox was exactly the same as all the other blacktop 5-speeds. All the props in these cars are built in 2 parts anyway, so was just a case of splitting the S15 prop and bolting an S14 front half to it.

A lot of people are mislead by information about the conversation as some places state you need certain parts from an S14 as they are different, turns out a lot of the parts were actually the same as on the S15! I might put up a post on the mechanical section stating what parts you exactly need.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah nice one would be good to know although I'm going for the RB box conversion. With that I'll need adaptor plate to keep my S15 clutch/fly, new crossmember made, prop split in half like yours but there's also the gear stick adaptor to make the gear shift sit where it should be otherwise you'd have to cut out half the console lol??!! :D

Reaction score
Just put the thread up, take a look mate.

I'm not too sure about the RB conversion mate, but you will just the conversion kit. You can use your clutch/flywheel with the S14 RB conversion as the exedy twin plate kits are the same for the S14 and S15 I think.

Reaction score
Should be a pretty good day! The first time I went had a wicked time and was on standard suspension and on a standard clutch, so should be different on my new setup.

Also got a few mates that will be coming, one who has a 2JZ Chaser running just shy of 600bhp :D

Stock suspension that made the car handle like a boat:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
That actually looks like it's going to roll!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
check out the back tyre. lol