What's new

first of the wide pics

P

pablo

cars really dirty and the ride height and camber need sorting on the rear to make it look right...more photos later

P

pablo

it wider but not what you would call wide lol. weather is real crappy so pics when its a bit better outside

actually its a trick ive just moved the fuel flap back !

Last edited:
P

pablo

few more

i really need to lower the back, but i havnt got a 19 that fits on my breaker bar!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Very nice :)
But I would really recommend getting wider tires so that the rim-protectors can do their job. All it takes is one cerb.

P

pablo

yes the rear tyres look crap. im going to be playing with the height and camber later hoping to tuck them into the arch more. i havnt really wanted to post a rear pic at the moment as the car looks like a drag car its all tilted forward

i like the front tyres and wont be going wider there for the moment, ill be making sure not to go near kerbs

i appreciate stretched tyres are not everyones cup of tea but i dont drive very hard and i am didnt want to risk catching the arch. start small work my way up so to speak

Last edited:
P

pablo

i did a lot reading about stretched tyres on driftworks. im not as worried about them as before. infact with a only a slight stretch im not at all concerned

P

pablo

well my rear k-sport coilovers wont loosen so i cant lower it at the moment and i cant sort the camber out without a bigger spanner lol

will try and get some whole car pics and give me a few miles and ill sort the rear tyres out