What's new

Fusebox Loom R/LAMP relay

Reaction score
Instagram
@timmy.telebrant
Hi!

I have 2 fuseboxes here. They are identical except the R/LAMP relay.

One has a Wire (green with a red line) that goes from the relay into the 15A fuse.

The other One has 2 of these Wire where 1 go to relay and 1 to the 15A fuse seperated.

Someone knows whats the diffeence here is?

Thanks

Reaction score
Instagram
@timmy.telebrant
Okey. So lets explain here. ( The brown relays are the ones we are talking about )

These are 2 R/LAMP RELAYS.

#The one thats loose/free from mount with 2 black cables etc.., was from my car originally.
The BLUE wire with RED line and DOTS on my car goes from the contact in the steering wheel and splits into TWO where 1 goes to the relay and the other one to the 15A FUSE. Meanwhile on the other fusebox (as i describe below) that cable goes from relay to 15A fuse directly.

#The other one is from a fusebox i got from an other s15.
The BLUE wire with RED line and DOTS from the relay that comes from another s15 goes from RELAY TO 15A FUSE.

Is there 2 options of headlights on these cars that makes the relay differ? Can someone check witch colours you have on you relay wires?
The BLUE wire with RED line and DOTS from the relay that comes from another s15 goes from RELAY TO 15A FUSE Directly.

Everything else is the same on these fuseboxes except the new one from the other car also had relay for HID which i did not have when i bought my car.

love / Timmy!

Attachments