What's new

FS: Garage Defend style CF cooling panel

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
This is my cooling panel from the groupbuy that happened a few months ago. After recieving a massive polish-up, it has been sitting in my garage eversince. I have now decided not to fit it, so it is for sale!

£150 collected, £165 delivered

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sorry dude, postage to irelend would cost a fortune.. you would be better off buying one and geting is sent straight to you.

PM on its way back to you J :)

T

tripleJs15

I know this is an old thread, but what brand cooling panel was this, and where can i get one ?

Reaction score
The Thread title says that its a garage defend styled carbon fibre cooling panel so i assume its a copy of the garage defend cooling panel. I am interested in get this cooling panel myself. For a genuine garage defend cooling panel there are no uk supplier of this cooling panel that i am aware of so your best bet would be to source it from one of the japaniese companies that distrabute parts direct form japan. Try perfect run, nungun or rhdjapan. U pay the incured cost of shipping and possible import duty which ups the price of the item.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, they were copies from America. When I get round to it I'll order a genuine one and look into prices for copies.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Will keep you informed when I get round to it lads. Timescale will probably be 2-3 months.

Theres a place near me who are good with fiberglass so I will be using them to produce the mold and copies.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
OK. I'll start a new thread in a few weeks about this and people can start adding names to it. :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
while you are doing the research, can you see if we can get them in black rather than carbon fibre?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
They will be made of fiberglass, with a layer of CF on the top for show - the same way the garage defend ones are. It would be cheaper and easier to do them in plain fiberglass then people could paint them whatever colour they wanted, but I guess most people will want the CF finish.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I'm just not into the whole CF on my car.

Reaction score
To be honest I think I would just prefer a FRP one so I can spray it the same as the body colour.