What's new

hello all!

A

andyvass

hello, im andy and i have just bought a s15 from torque gt, i get it in 1 week saturday and cant wait, i have a few ideas for the car but will have to wait till i payed off the finance, so thats my introduction lol, bit lame really but cant wait to attend club meets as i really enjoy the social side of clubs

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Hi Andy and welcome :)

Post up some pics when you get chance mate.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Welcome pal..

bet you can't wait, did you buy one that they had up for sale or have they imported one for you?

A

andyvass

oh and its already got some modds on it which is a bonus, a HKS cat back exhust system, lowered on adjustables, cant remember the make atm lol and full aero bodykit WOOP!!!

A

andyvass

picked up my s15 on wednesday!!! just got to the computer with some pics, will be ordering some alloys during the week, so will look alot better but here are the pics atm

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Lookin' good mate... love the kit and colour... obviously needs some wider, lower offset and prefably motorsport type 17/18 inch rims to set it all off against such a chunky bodykit :)

A

andyvass

yeh it is a chunky kit, i need to do somthing about the spoiler as it rattles when im driving, ive taken it off and tightend all the bolts but i think i need a thicker bit of rubber under the pillers to wedge it in place, or ill just get the carbon on like yours if the fittings are the same, but might just get it neways and fill the holes myself.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I very much doubt any aftermarket CF spoiler will have legs that match your existing spoiler holes... Just get the rubber blank grommets from Halfords if you want to seal the old ones temporarily after installing new BGW :)

Driftworks and Japspeed both sell decent quality carbon 3D style wings...

A

andyvass

thanks, i think i will get the old holes filled and sprayed so i can get the new spoiler, i have a thing for carbon fiber and will be getting alot of it :D