help help help. . . . . . . .

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
but this problem existed when i had manual boost controller fitted so the boost solenoid was being by passed ??????
Have you checked the hose to the boost sender for the gauge?
It's locate on the driver side strut tower. It's kinda hard to see if it has split.
easiest way is to remove the hose and check it for damage.

S

stevo

i was bout to say that mate, i have pretty much givin up tryin to find the problem so i just going to fit actuator and see if that solves it. the more i look at the car the more annoyed i get....

S

stevo

well guys got car checked today and to my horror my mechanic told me somehow a nut got into my charger and wrecked the fins.....:mad::mad::mad: have to try source 2nd hand s15 turbo now..

sniffy

Reaction score
Country
theres a guy in portloais that rebuilds turbos hes very good a mate got one done by him, he had it rebuilt in a day any wasnt to expensive either as far as i can remember.

S

stevo

theres a guy in portloais that rebuilds turbos hes very good a mate got one done by him, he had it rebuilt in a day any wasnt to expensive either as far as i can remember.

alri mate can ya get me his details and text them to me on 086-3242430 cheers buddy....:thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
You can't rebuild T28BBs, I'm afraid. The cost would be more than a replacement. If its a straight T28, you could pick one up on SXOC fairly cheap.

J

j0nbubz

Thought I'd bring this thread up from the dead.. since its a very related issue

I recently installed my greddy fmic. Realise a few hoses were missing, plumbback is blocked etc. However, as the thread starter noted, I have a huge high-pitched whistle when hitting boost at around 3/4 throttle.

Funnily enough, the power feel increase is enormous when the whistle sounds and I am still hitting .71-2 bar at full boost..

Thoughts?