What's new

Hi guys need some opinion

M

Matt_S

LOL, cant remember. Not a lot. Low ot mid 3K's rpm. 350bhp.

Ill see if I can dig out the power graph

M

Matt_S

OK, I took the car out for the first time in a few weeks and thought Id see when it hits the max boost etc. I saw 1.25 bar by approx 3k, so I reckon max 3.5k rpm for the 1.4 it runs. (6th gear, ran out of traffic freedom :wack: )

Ive had an S body on the drive since 1999.

You?

S

ShawnS15

ohh.. how does it feels?

S body as in spec S ( i have a spec S too.)

hmm me from 2005 i think as i have forgotten..lol

M

Matt_S

LOL, no - S body as in S12,S13, S14, S15. ;)

Not had an S12, but Ive had 2 S13s, an S14 an S14a and now the S15. Also bought a couple of PS13s along the way for front end parts and to break (I did a RB25DET'd Sileighty way back in 2002). And a few breakers too, incl 2 S13s, the 2 PS13s 2 S14s and a S14a.

Not a lot I havent ripped apart! :D

And Ive stripped and replaced all suspension and bushings on S13 and S14 now too. ALong with a lot more on the S14 as it was a drift car. :wack:

Hence why Im bored and the car is up for sale. :wack:

:D

M

Matt_S

Bee-R.

DOnt bother mate. Not worth the aggro. Seen too many people pop rockers/burn valves etc to warrant the noise they give (which is **** anyway in my opinion)

M

Matt_S

Ill stick to what I know and make do without the flames and bent/snapped/popped rockers. Oh did I mention there was one lad who was unlucky enough to pop a rocker off, had it fly in cam gear, seized the cam, snapped the chain and junked the engine.

Yeh - flames are real cool :wack: :rolleyes: :whip:

M

Matt_S

NOt yet. Ill speak to him this week and ask for you - or I can direct him to this thread....