What's new

J0RD4N's S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
fair play mate,sounds like a good plan of action!!!
Greg @ protuner is where i am taking my car ,was recommended by polo,have heard a lot of goods things about him from other people too

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I thought you were selling those lights?! I bought a set a few weeks ago but might stick with the old ones now as our cars look too similar already!

Reaction score
Country
These are lightly smoked ones. Thought you already had a clear set???? Yeah I know hence why I got smoked ones and not the ones you have lol! These were just pics of them fitted. Not sure wether to keep them or not?

Reaction score
Country
Small update, had my suspension properly set up today. Prior to that i was having to steer left to go straight ahead after some goof set up my geometry :wack: Took it to A-Line in Dudley after Craig recommending him, and what a diffrence. Car grips like F**K! Have got to do a little more work to the set up as the rear camber cannot be adjusted as passenger side is at its minimum at 3 degrees negative!!!!! so will purchase a set of aftermarket camber arms and some rear toe arms also. Aim is to increase the rear camber to -2.5 degrees. Also reloaded my HKS filter with a bright yellow version :D

Before :wack:

After.....

Reaction score
Country
Well everyone goes blue and I fancied orange. Just orderd a polished HKS intake pipe to go with the induction kit. Aim is to add a few more polished bits and some more orange hoses. I have an intercooler, RAD and fan set with polished shroud to go on, which should make quite a big visual difference :wack: also want to relocate the battery to the boot and maybe the fuse box to de clutter the engine bay a touch :D

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Told you they are good! That's a lot of rear camber you have though!

Instead of buying camber and toe arms, you could just get the traction arms which can bring the toe and camber back into adjustment.. Bit of a bodge IMO though as it compromises the overall setup slightly

:)

Reaction score
Country
Well that was just what he advised me to do. He knows the guys at driftworks and he set up there S15. He Also advised me to buy the front lower adjustable arms as it's supposed to make the car feel a lot more precice :wack: So looks like I may have to dip into my money box again and buy some more goodies :) Yeah I know like I said the one arm is adjusted to it's minimum! So I had to just stick with the heavy camber on the rear until I buy the arms :(

Last edited:

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, he was showing me the specs of the DW cars.. They have virtually 0 rear camber and loads of front - the opposite of ours. The guy with the dodgy tash used to set up all sorts of race cars too, proper font of knowledge. :)

Reaction score
Country
Yeah he seemed a really nice bloke too, fountain of knowledge! Was trying to pick his brain as much as I could while I was there. Got some good ideas for the car chassis wise :)

Reaction score
Country
Small update. Going to fit my intercooler, radiator and a loads of new hoses and pipes while I'm not driving the car over winter. Just received my HKS Polished Intake pipe. Managed to get it for a really good price off eBay :) just needs a machine polish, does anyone know were I could get this done around the birmingham area??? It has got a couple of small scratches on that need fetching out before I fit all the bits on :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Rainbow Polishing will sort your intake pipe. Cessil owns the place, he's a right miserable old *******! Did my diff cover for £12.

Reaction score
Country
Small update, fitted my Splitfire coil packs today. Took the car out for a quick spin just round the block where there was no salt on the road :) and I'm well impressed. With a 5min fitting time I would say the best mod I have done so far! Low down torque seems to have improved, pulls like a train right from the start! Defiant improvement over stock :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Thats proper clean matey! Love the grey on orange. I need to decide on a colour theme to my bay soon... :D