What's new

J0RD4N's S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
Thanks buddy, we have some amazing footage too! We had a full boot tripod setup in one of the cars which gave us some amazing shots of the cars giving it some around the root :) Will post that up as soon as it has finished being edited :)

Reaction score
Country
Stripped of the turbo an manifold etc today :) sending the manifold and elbow off to be ceramic coated. When they come back they will be bright white with a powdered texture :) Helps keep more heat within the manifold and also increases flow rate due to this. Then next up its a brake upgrade. Looking at the K-sports just unsure how large I can go running 17inch alloys???? I'm also unsure on what to do about the rears as I imagine it will upset the balance if I just chuck a massive set on the front????

Reaction score
Country
Demon tweaks, not cheap! Got the Samco extra flex stuff in 28mm which was £38 + delivery! Going to be ordering my radiator hoses in the next couple of days and they are another £70!

Also here are some pics of the battery I have now relocated into boot :)

Reaction score
Country
Just go with Z32 rears mate will be a cracking set up then!

I wish I could treat my car to as much stuff as yours lol :cool:

Reaction score
Country
Got my manifold and elbow back from the coaters today :) I have had them ceramic coated while I have them off. Had it done at John Ashley's in Birmingham, I get it done at cost as I am good friends with John himself so if any of you are interested in this let me know. Demon tweaks charge £200 + for this!!!!

It's meant to drop engine bay temperatures by 50% and of coarse increase gas flow :) it also helps prevent cracking which is always a good thing!!! Much better option compared to heat wrap and I think it looks ace too :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
How much did you pay for the ceramic coating mate? I was looking into doing mine mani before I fit it but have had some insane quotes!

Reaction score
Country
Can get it done for £100 for the mani and the elbow :) which I over half what demon tweaks charge. If you just want the mani it will be £70 and that's at cost i won't be making any money on that what so ever :(

Reaction score
Country
And with the new manifold and elbow fitted :) Well impressed with this mod, average under bonnet temprature has dropped by around 15 c and the car is popping and banging a bit more. Due to more of the heat been kept in the exhaust. All in all chuffed to bits :)

Reaction score
Country
Wow looks amazing! I need your engine bay in my car!

Would you see a rise in egts do you think? Prob not seing as it only effecting gassess leaving the engine..just wondered?