What's new

Open Event: JAE 2010 September 10th - 12th

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Ok so that no one can say I have not told them, any one who has not paid yet has until Friday 20th August to either pay, let me know you are no longer coming, or if you have any issues meeting this deadline.

Anyone who has not contacted or paid by this date will run the risk of having to pay full price on the day at the gate.

Sorry to sound harsh but I need to get this oraganised in time to get the tickets back and out to you all.

If anyone wants to organise the club getting involved in any of the events please visit the JAE website to see whats going on JAE website

Not long now... :cool:

S

S15Kenpachi

Ive had to drop out due to unforseen cirumstances. Sorry people and hopefully i will get to some of the other events.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Ok guys, so the ticket application has been sent off now.

Just to make sure can you check I've ordered you the correct amount of tickets and let me know if its wrong:

Darren_S15 - 2
JEZ 8553 - 2
craig8585 - 2
JameS15 - 1
LuPix_S15 - 1
Suspect - 1
LK Drifter - 2
Christian - 2

So a total of 13 advanced tickets have been ordered.

Not heard from xlr8 or C1TPT about if they are still coming?

I'm not going to remove anyone from the list becasue they can still pay on the gate :nod:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
What day are you guys thinking of arriving on Fri or Thursday?
Ill be arriving at some point on the Friday.

Thursday is only for support vehicles and club area setup.

As we have nothing to setup I'll be spending the day cleaning the car instead.

Reaction score
Country
can I jump in on this? (i know its late, so appologies for that)

If i pay at the gate will i still be able to get to the S15OC stand? :)

cheers

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
can I jump in on this? (i know its late, so appologies for that)

If i pay at the gate will i still be able to get to the S15OC stand? :)

cheers
Yeah you can still come, but as Ive sent off for the tickets you will need to buy a club stand ticket on the gate for £25, and also a £5 deposit to cover expenses like everyone else has paid :nod:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice1 Jase!! See you there :)

Can't wait for this... should be fun and great to meet up with everyone. There could even be a guest appearance from a certain somebody from Germany hehe ;)

Reaction score
Country
Anyone got a Gazeebo ? Just in case it rains we have something to sit under in the evening otherwise its paying in the bar :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Was thinking about this too but haven't got one. Fold-out chais will be in action though! Hope the weather stays like it is this week.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
I'll be arriving at some point on Friday, not sure what time though yet.

I would imagine trying to organise a convoy would be more hassle that it's worth, trying to get people from different parts of the uk to meet up would be a nightmare.

I'll post a plan of how I think we should arrange the cars this weekend so when we arrive we can try and stick to it.

Think we should aim to pack the tents quite close and make a sort of community so we can all talk and sit together in the evenings or it'll be crap.

Would be nice to get a gazebo but doubt we will get one and they were about 500 quid to hire.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
I'll be arriving at some point on Friday, not sure what time though yet.

I would imagine trying to organise a convoy would be more hassle that it's worth, trying to get people from different parts of the uk to meet up would be a nightmare.

I'll post a plan of how I think we should arrange the cars this weekend so when we arrive we can try and stick to it.

Think we should aim to pack the tents quite close and make a sort of community so we can all talk and sit together in the evenings or it'll be crap.

Would be nice to get a gazebo but doubt we will get one and they were about 500 quid to hire.
:eek: that must be one big gazebo! you can buy a smallish one form Halfords for £70. (mind you not sure if it would stand up to much they look a bit :ghey:)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Cheers Darren.

I've got a portable generator at home, do you think it would be of any use to us?

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Gutted I can't make it :( hope you lot have fun... I will be up for next year!

I've took a generator to the car weekend before, they come in use for laptops and charging stuff :) I've actually taken a xbox 360 and LCD tele to a car weekend before now :wack: