What's new

Open Event: JAE 2010 September 10th - 12th

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nah Jase - I wanna see something more inventive... in the spirit of tuning I say everyone should cable-tie at least one bottle underneath the car haha :D the most inventive and hidden place WINS!!! :thumbs:

Craig - if you're heading out on the Sat morning please text me Fri night as it would be ace to convoy. I can meet you at Corley services maybe? I'm leaving just before 7.30am so will be passing Corley around 8.20am (yes it does take exactly 50 mins everytime!) :)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Two years ago they were checking car boots for glass bottles, but didnt last year.

Ive not read anything about them being banned in the information I got sent.

Reaction score
Country
sound, i'l strap a bottle to the bottom and beat you with that competition james haha :D
glass bottles will just have to go in the dip right behind the back seats :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Lupix tell me you took off your bumper to leave! I had to off road it round the monster speed bumps in the end!

Had a great day with you guys again think I will have to return next year. Weather was top wish I had put a but more into cleaning the car now! Lol. Cheers for sorting the pitch and stuff out Darren

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Yeah 2nd on what Suspect said, Was great to meet everyone, and thanks to you all for the help :D really appreciated it!

Also a lot of your cars have so many nice personal touches.. gives me something to aim for! :D

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, was a good weekend! Thanks to everyone for coming and big thanks to Darren for organising it! Infact, as he did such a good job of organising it, I vote for him doing it again next year :D

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Great weekend guys, really enjoyed JAE this year as usual.

Not a problem organising it, just happy to get the S15OC to an event, and I think 8 S15 was a great turn out :thumbs:

Id be happy to sort it out again next year if Ive got the time to :nod:

And now we have a club banner we can get to some more shows next year, as long as we can get the numbers?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yes yes many thanks Darren for sorting everything out!! :thumbs:

I had a great time which started with convoying alongside a white Lexus Soarer with a V8 on the A14... he was all smiles when I passed so I just stayed with him until Gemzie and I decided we needed Maccie D's for breakfast haha :wack:

Then the fun all started with doing a 5mph donut, backing into spot next to Jase's car and then a crazy mofo with walkie-talkie coming up to me threating to chuck me out of the show lol. Turns out he was the main organiser of the event. No wonder he was pissed haha :p :D

Great to catch up with everyone and Martin's Stagea with GTR front end is simply stunning... such a head turner and the quality of craftsmanship was clearly evident!! I'm gonna put a vid later which includes JAE as well as S15OC rolling road so watch out Craig lmao :p Also pics including Martin's GTR Stagea will be up here soon!!

Soz we couldn't stay for the weekend... will do my best next year to make it a proper weekend.

I vote we all try to go to Japfest @ Castle Combe as I'd love to get Silvia on that track and it's always a very busy show although I've failed to get there past few years :( Usually middle Saturday in May. One day only :thumbs:

PS - Suspect I didn't take bumper off but full locking cleared pretty much every speed bump. However the front end couldn't take anymore scrapes at high speed on the way home so I lost a major chunk of the front bottom end of the bumper. I'll put up a pic - Craig has seen on my Facebook... it's fooked and is now duck taped together haha :wack: :wack:

Jay

Reaction score
Great weekend guys, really enjoyed JAE this year as usual.

Not a problem organising it, just happy to get the S15OC to an event, and I think 8 S15 was a great turn out :thumbs:

Id be happy to sort it out again next year if Ive got the time to :nod:

And now we have a club banner we can get to some more shows next year, as long as we can get the numbers?

8? did you forget the 2 that went with cmmoc? ok so we were not on the s15oc stand but we still came and said hi! i make that 10 oc members cars....:thumbs:

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Well, there was another S15 on the JDMtas stand (blue with white wheels), and another standard non-aero hidden away on another stand too. Oh, and the Sumo Power one on their stand but I doubt they are a member on here ;)

I'm gonna put a vid later which includes JAE as well as S15OC rolling road so watch out Craig lmao :p
FFS, not again! :rolleyes: ;)

Will have to get my revenge one day - best served cold :cool: haha!!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
haha I can't wait to see how the revenged will be dished out... I assume someone's gonna ram a vid cam in my face lol!! :p

Yeah was great to meet you Jay and Chelle :wave: Nice stand you got and hope we can sort summat out before next year :thumbs:

Vid going up now!!! mwahahaha........................ ;)

Reaction score
Country
Then the fun all started with doing a 5mph donut, backing into spot next to Jase's car and then a crazy mofo with walkie-talkie coming up to me threating to chuck me out of the show lol. Turns out he was the main organiser of the event. No wonder he was pissed haha :p :D
I thought you were a gonner mate!! lol

He got waaayyy to over excited about you having a bit of a slide

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Ah lupix no way! I gave up with the speed bumps and just off roaded around them as the Kurb was lower! Lol
I saw the other s15's sorry I never came over and said hi.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ah lupix no way! I gave up with the speed bumps and just off roaded around them as the Kurb was lower! Lol
yeah I should have thought of that doh! :wack:

Yes Jase was a close one but my prolonged silence with 'yes ok I was a dick' kinda calmed him down ;)

There was a blue S15 with white wheels I recognise on the JDMTAS stand next to us S15OC guys... I was chatting to Mint and he comes from Scotland (I think all of JDMTAS are from up there) and I do recognise those wheels but can't remember his forum name lol?!

Jay

Reaction score
one of our s14 lads nearly got chucked out for a lil drift, then we when we all went to the registration tent for the competitions (which we all ended up too drunk to compete in), we went in simons vinyl wrapped stagea en mass (there were 9 of us in it lol) the owner came running over and threatened to chuck the entire club out if we misbehaved any more.... good job he didnt see the "see how many flammable objects we can put on the bbq" competition we had at 3am on sunday morning!!! btw the winner was 3 litres of diesel oil

S

Smileygirl84

There was a blue S15 with white wheels I recognise on the JDMTAS stand next to us S15OC guys... I was chatting to Mint and he comes from Scotland (I think all of JDMTAS are from up there) and I do recognise those wheels but can't remember his forum name lol?!
The blue s15 on Jdmtas' stand is savage-civic's

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
His car appears in the title image occasionally too I think!