Open Event: Japfest - 12th May 2012

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cool!!!! :D

Our club were put in Area F (from above map) last year. It's further away from the main paddock area but don't worry about this. Everyone who visits does a good walk around (if they don't they shouldn't be there!!).

If it's indeed Area E we end up in then that should be close to all the main viewing areas for the track. Camp corner is the biggie where all the drift action happens as well :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Hi guys. I have the distinct feeling my 5 week holiday is about to get royally shafted by fuel tanker drivers going on strike, long story.

Therefore I will probably be able to come to japfest. I don't mind just turning up and paying full price but you reckon I could get waved in the direction of the S15OC stand and join you guys?

I'll get my new manky super advans specially refurbed especially quickly...

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Therefore I will probably be able to come to japfest. I don't mind just turning up and paying full price but you reckon I could get waved in the direction of the S15OC stand and join you guys?

I'll get my new manky super advans specially refurbed especially quickly...
Shoudn't be a problem joining the club stand as long as Mike still has a spare club stand pass for your car etc??

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Should be ok Max, by my adding up(which is poor) i still have some spare so should be fine! :)

But getting close to the 35! Glad I got the maximum extra's!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Added to the list Max :)

Really need to start cleaning my car but the weathers terrible!

I had a phone call from Japfest last week to make sure we had recieved the tickets and if I had read the letter included reference Japfest 2 we get tickets for a tenner. I'll do another thread soon see if anyones interested. He also said the stand map would be up on the site this week, I've just looked and isnt there but we are one the directory now :)

Last edited:

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Thanks Mike!
I should know for sure tomorrow when the strike decision goes to ballot. If they strike or delay the decision I'll be coming to Japfest. If they decide not to strike I'll be going on holiday for 5 weeks! Good news either way!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Sure can have one as long as doesnt damage the grass! Not sure on the amount though!

FIRST POST UPDATED WITH TIMES, PLEASE READ. :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I had a phone call from Japfest last week to make sure we had recieved the tickets and if I had read the letter included reference Japfest 2 we get tickets for a tenner. I'll do another thread soon see if anyones interested.
Would love to have taken part in a Japfest 2 stand for S15OC but a few of the guys at my end have asked for our own Club JDM stand this year so I've already started organising for this! :wack:

Donny should be a good laff though... awesome track... best get on the website and book my x3 sessions this week hehe ;)

If im bringing the bbq and assuming we're allowed to light it how many burgers sassages & baps should i grab for the day?
Nice one dude :thumbs: Make sure you let us know how much we owe you for this!

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
BTW - who's out on track for Castle Coombe??

I know Adam (S15AK) is on the same SXOC club session as me :D

Here are my sessions...

12:18 K
14:24 Q
14:42 SXOC

So after my second session I'm straight out for my third haha?! :wack:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I've seen plenty of BBQ's there every year, so should be fine. I think 30 burgers and 30-40 sausages should be enough!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Any idea if this is even allowed since your a regular there, don't really want to drop them an email incase it causes problems?
Like Sam says dude I've never done a BBQ myself but seen plenty there. Let me know if you want help on bringing food etc :thumbs:

Mike/Sam - any chance of two more club stand passes for two very good mates of mine?

Neither have S15's but they do both own RX-7's :wack: which are tastefully modified and show car worthy :)

Cheers!

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Mike/Sam - any chance of two more club stand passes for two very good mates of mine?

Neither have S15's but they do both own RX-7's :wack: which are tastefully modified and show car worthy :)

Cheers!
I think yes going by my list, just off to work now but ill count them all out later to make sure. :)

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
gonna have a look at costs this weekend, was thinking then 40 burgers and 20-30 sausages. not sure what to do about drinks unless someone wants to take care of that

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Holy *^%#!

Is it my imagination or is the RV getting earlier?? Where do you wanna meet Mike? In Shepton or have your plans changed?

FIRST POST UPDATED WITH TIMES, PLEASE READ. :)