What's new

** latest fav pics of your own s15 **

K

kouki420

not really slammed half an inch fender gap but too low. right now its on 18x8.5+30 enkei rpf1s with 15mm spacers. There are 215/35 so its super thin need thicker tires or upgrade to 19s =) + wider and more agressive wheel. i have 18x10.5+15 rpf1s in back so might thinking of getting 9.5 up front or 10 but enkei only offer them in 17s so...will have to see. Comments r welcome =).

Reaction score
A 9j would work better at a low ride height. I bought a pair from Enkei U.S in December, I also had to lower the et to +20 to clear the coilover, unless you want to run camber to make it fit under the arch.

K

kouki420

9 inch would be too "sunken battleships" cuz the 8.5 is alreay a good inch away to being flush with fenders and being that with at most -1 camber. i have had pbm coilovers on my car before putting on my s14 and it needed if i am correct 7mm spacers making it 8.5+22 effective to clear my pbm coilovers by just a mm or 2. Right now I have KTS coilovers and BOY r they different. I was expecting to put spacers on like my previous setup but the wheel cleared the coils by a lot 10-20mm at most clearance to coilovers with a 8.5+30 offset. I was amazed but I putted the 15mm spacers to space it out more. KTS r dropped all the way rear and front so I dont expect any lower but for reference i think 10 inch in the front with the right offset and little camber maybe -2.5 and stretch with the right tires I could pull it off with the extra clearance from the KTS coils. 9.5 i know for a fact would work with the car easily for the hellaflush look but i know that 10 inch would be worth a try if not i could always pull a little up front with some camber not camber like this though / \ lol. Will post pics later when i get new wheels once i sell these dam wheels. Not many people r looking for 10.5 and 8.5. Thanks.

One more pic of the lowness lol =) as u can see a extra inch to the wheel would give it more a flush look but with an extra 1.5 inch a little poke and camber would be nice.