What's new

** latest fav pics of your own s15 **

Reaction score
Country

Hopefully this image comes out alright from my phone! After saving my brother from a tire blowout I used it as an opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
So I was just picking the Mrs up from work, and as I come back to my car, I see this little gem has parked up next to me.. Couldn't resist the opportunity!

MG]

Reaction score
Country
As a personal preference I'm not a fan of the yellow sun strip but the car is beautiful mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
If you really want to keep that sunvisor i recommend one in dark grey, gun metal or maybe black, would fit the over all color much better. But that's just my humble opinion buddy

Reaction score
Thanks boys! Yeah, im not 100% over the sunstrip myself, but I will put the text "Downforce: CO" on there so think that will make it look better. http://downforceco.com/

It's funny, found the old thread from the guy I bought it of. http://forum.s15oc.com/threads/11357-My-new-s15

None of the funky engine stuff was there when I bought it tho :( But will upgrade some this winter :).
Oh that's my old bonnet on your car none of that engine spec was there when I seen the car

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Ah, there my wings! Old irish owner didnt like the vented ones! Cool car though mate! I want that spoiler combo!

Reaction score
Country
Ah, there my wings! Old irish owner didnt like the vented ones! Cool car though mate! I want that spoiler combo!
Actually the wings that are mounted are from a white S15 I had before this one. Yours are still in my garage for when I f*ck these up :)

This is what it looked like in winter:

And the wing combo I couldnt find a better pick than this, but it's actuallt the orginial spec-r wing that I made 115mm wider. And an origin roof wing (the best looking roofwing in my opinion)

Thanks alot for the feedback guys! It's motivating :)