What's new

little help.

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
I popped a fuse for the back lights while wiring up a rear fog for the MOT. pulled what I thought was a spare 10A fuse from the bottom left of the board in drivers footwell to replace it with. Lights are all working fine but now I have no clock & the speedo isn't working. the rev counter & fuel etc still work but the speed doesn't. doesn't even register the speed on the PFC hand controller. I reckon the fuse I used was probably the speedo & clock but the diagram in the car is in japanese ( mine is a tad rusty... ok non-existant ) & the fuse diagram won't open for me on s15oc for some reason. can anyone confirm or post up the fuse diagram for me please.

M

Matt_S

Rear light fuse is under the bonnet mate. Ill get a link to the fuse guide.

I did the exact same thing on mine about 6 times last week when I wired a fog light in....

Turned out it was a faulty lamp that had a short on it :wack:

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I sorted the rear light fuse by replacing it with what I think is a spare from the footwell but now the speedo & clock don't work so maybe it wasn't a spare.

M

Matt_S

Not taking the piss, but it seasy to misread that diagram. I reckon you took the meter fuse out by mistake mate.

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
the diagram in the car is in japanese & I can't read it. The one on here won't open for me to look at. It looked like a spare but might not have been.