What's new

lvaleiron's "Reborn" Fire Red S15

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys!

It's about time i post my ride... i've been a member of the forum for a while now, so here it goes!

1999 Spec S with all the Spec R bracings and HID front lights (maybe autech version, dunno:confused:)
Originally Pewter Grey

Body:
Chargespeed Type 2 Front Bumper
57" GT Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
RE Amemiya Style RX7 Rear Diffuser
OEM sideskirts and rear bumper flares
NISMO Power Brace
Cusco front strut brace

Suspensions and wheels
Nismo S-Tunes Suspensions
BBS RX203 17 x 8 et 10 painted matte black (soon to be changed)

Under the Hood
S14A SR20DET with 5 speed transmission
Sard 550cc injectors
Z32 MAF
HKS Super Flow Intake Filter
Greddy FMIC
HKS SSQV blow off valve
Unknown Japanese Manifold Brand
Tomei downpipe
JIC Bullet 3" exhaust
Power FC L-Jetro
Deka ETX20L Battery
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Tomei rocker arms stoppers

Interior
Apexi Boost Gauge
Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD unit
LHD Panel (converted from original RHD)

So here are some pictures of my lovely ride (is it wrong to get a hard on every time you see your car? :wack:)

And of course, the picture when i first bought the car...

Hope you guys like it! :nod:

Last edited:
C

cazzac2222

Woow Looks a real transformation!! Hats off to you mate, Well Done :thumbs:

Reaction score
Very nice, what a difference to the original car. So how many Silvia's would there be in the Dominican Republic ? Where did you source your parts from?

It certainly looks a lot better then some of those other cars in the background lol

Reaction score
Country
thanks guys for the comments! :D, it has taken a bit long to do it (+2 years) but i'm very happy with the end result.

That i know of, there should be around 15 to 20 S15 in the DR (maybe more), but if i count all silvias (s13 and s14) there are should be more than 70 i believe, all the parts are sourced either from japan through work shops around here (they normally bring front cuts, back cuts and different parts from stripped cars), from internet sites in the US (courtesyparts, nissanparts.cc, ebay, etc.) and some from guys in this forum.

Even thought we are a LHD country we were allowed to import JDM cars and use them like that (so a lot of silvias, glanzas, supras, rx7 were imported), but a few years ago the goverment reinforced the law that all cars must be LHD and won't allow any more RHD car import for road use...all cars that were imported needed to be changed to LHD as well...bunch of idiots runs our country bleh

haha, most of the cars in the background were abandoned by their owners (don't have any money to repair them) and leaved them in that work shop.

Last edited: