What's new

My RR Result

M

Meddy

Well after mapping, I finally got the car on the rollers yesterday at the North West SXOC rolling road day at TEG. It was a good setup and Im happy with the figures as a couple of standard cars present made pretty much what they should of, or in the case of an Accord Type R it was 20bhp down. :eek: Not great pub figures but close to reality in my opinion. :nod:

So enough rambling I made 323.6bhp and 325lbft of torque at the flywheel. :D Graphs are below.

Fueling is spot on, so thanks again to Jez. :thumbs:

M

Meddy

Nicely said:
:nod:

Just need a rw figure, as fly figures tend to be pulled out of the air...
I think in this case theres not much in it. The dyno is a lot more pessimistic than most. That coupled with the fact the stock cars made about what they should leads me to be relativley happy with the numbers. Its just a guide at the end of the day anyway, as from one set of rollers to the next there will be big differences.

However using my loss figure from the last ime I was on the rollers would give me 277bhp and 278lbft at the wheels.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Meddy said:
However using my loss figure from the last ime I was on the rollers would give me 277bhp and 278lbft at the wheels.
Dammit! I'll have to tweak something for the next session... :p

M

Meddy

Nicely said:
Meddy said:
Dammit! I'll have to tweak something for the next session... :p
This is assuming losses are allways a percentage of power and not just a fixed loss. At Prosport I lost 14.3%. Or 38bhp.

I think his figures were very pessimistic/realistic as this was running 1.2bar fully mapped. SteA mentioned a 30bhp at the wheels difference when comparing his figures at Prosport to TEG. :eek: