What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
No I agree defo not buying it if I don't like it. Can always have a look at others at ep as well then if not back to looking lol. Getting my tyres put on this weekend as well (as long as they will put stretched tyres on) lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
peglio's ongoing s15 project...

Yeah is quite a nice kit actually don't see many of them. Cool man sure you will get something sorted soon enough!!
stretched tyres ?? Whyyyyy ha ha I hate stretched tyres man don't see the point IMO should get as much rubber on the road as you can ..... But just my opinion ... What sizes you going for??? Mine have a little stretch but not silly amounts I need wider arches so I can get bigger tyres ha ha

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Was mainly because I bought bigger wheels I was worried about clearance didn't want them to rub lol more then likely get a bigger size when I need new tyres lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Ah ok what sizes did you go for then? I managed 255/35 rear an 225/40 front am thinking I can pull the metal arches enough to go up a size and drop it more too lol

Reaction score
Country
I went for 205/40 on the front and 225/40 on the rear lol and my wheels sizes are 18x9j et 20 front and 18x10j et 18 rear.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah et18 rear you will probably need the stretch mate tbh as mine stick out a bit from the arch, yours will stick a further 2cm out than mine!!

Reaction score
Country
Will be out 2mm more then yours I believe mate. I will see how these tyres go then next time change if so lol. Just picked my valves up they look pretty good a little darker then the wheel nuts but not to bad I think lol will but them on this weekend then probs have to get my arches rolled lol.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Na mate will be 20 mm mine is et38 your is et18 lol
Defo will need your arches rolled though have to get some pics up when your done would like to see how the valves came out

Reaction score
Country
Yer mate I will put the pictures up on my build thread when I have them on and then some more when the arches have been rolled.

Reaction score
Country
Wheels look the nuts mate! Will look awesome in the candy teal too i reckon. Let me know how good the d2's are when you get them on as im still looking at big brake kits for mine :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Cheers man! I see you have good taste in wheels too :D
Will do buddy, my mate said they are awesome! Should be collecting them Tuesday so will try fit them during the week sometime

Reaction score
Country
I put some pics up of the anodised valves and them on the wheel, I have left my wheels at the garage to get the tyres on they said that because they are being stretched they will take a while so collect them on Monday lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

So more mazworx bits on the way decided to go for their top mount and downpipe kit tial v band flanges and 44mm external gate should be a pretty savage set up when I get it finished lol

Reaction score
Country
Nice looking forward to seeing this when your done lol will be a beast lol. Hope my pictures helped you decide to get them valves anodised or not lol.