What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I knew Gav (zero260) that that had the behrman d1gp kit and it looked mint! saw it close up and its a decent kit all right...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah I spoke to gav quite a bit about it when he got it and he said it was a quality kit.
Love the look of it so will probably save up for that.
Have a spare kit to sell plus obviously the kit that's on the car so should make up a big chunk of the expense.
Money money money ha ha ah

Reaction score
Country
sorry to here about the rear panel defo go wide . Like the Yashio myself can see you with one in a mental colour:nod: NICE to be different know you like your matellics with sparkles

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha already one step ahead there mate, I have a colour in mind ;)
Yeah I like the yashio too but I have a feeling that it will be extortionately priced

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ouch! It's not just shipping either you have to pay handling fees and import taxes on that, probably won't get any change of 3k for that kit ha ha is nice though

Reaction score
Country
Just for fun did a mock sale on Rhd for the gulf kit and the cheapest shipping is £495 (dhl), shipped but without any import duty of course is £2235, Ching Ching

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hmmmm not too bad then . Think I was quoted about 2-2.5 for the edge kit behrman kit is probably the cheapest option have to see what happens. First i need more booossssttt

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
People take the piss nowadays mate sorry to hear yours was damaged too.
Yeah I know that car , followed the build thread before this guy bought it , awesome motor!
Hmm keep changing my mind man, thought about orange a lot recently with a nice red/gold pearl but can't make my mind up so luckily have some time to decide

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah same but I don't think the colour I have chosen for my wheels will go with it too well ha ha maybe I should change the wheel colour rather than the car .....

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have thought about a yellow before similar to the Renault sport yellow . I can never make my mind up ha ha will be a last minute off the cuff decision I think it's going to be the only way to decide

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Not really an update more a tart part ha ha should look cool at shows though

Love a bit jdm goodness ha ha
Should be some more updates in the new year if all goes to plan , fingers crossed

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Another piece of the puzzle

Slowly getting there, not been working much recently though so won't be updates for a while unfortunately