What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thanks guys!!!
Man it sounds so different! Have to get the car on roolers and find out if its running ok.
Lu I got the gloves off flea bay they were a must seeing as I have so many nismo bits thought I would show off a bit lol
As for the bumper I have decided that because I did a decent job of it and I have just lost my job I am going to train to do bodywork and painting and get back into car interiors too and see where it goes.

L

Luddy-C

Best of luck with it man, I'd love to get into that stuff. Sorry to hear about the job tho :(

I heard those Apexi cones are decent. Must get one myself. Got a HKS mushroom at the moment but they aren't meant to be as good

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
cheers buddy! something i have been thinking about for a while,got a good payout from my work so hoping to use that to set up after i have all the qualifications,worked doing car av install and leather retrims for years so going to try offer everything in house if i can get it off the ground.
apexi cones seem to be the best compromise of performance and filtration,i read up alot on them before i bought one,and the foam filter make slightly more power but at the expense of dirt filtration thats why i went for this,alot of people run them and they are fairly well priced tbh

L

Luddy-C

Sweet!
I'll do an engine swap eventually so I'm not gonna put more money into the current N/A one, so my mushroom will have to do for the moment :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
i got a group buy price for the z32 fit apexi filter last month,worked out at only £66!!!!when you want one i can send you the company details if you like?they are the cheapest i found anyways,i got one of these for vinnie he is using it on his n/a engine with an adaptor then he can fit it to the turbo engine when he swaps too,best route to go down imo

L

Luddy-C

Cool, cheers! Few more bits I wanna do first to get her looking the right way, and I'll focus on the power then :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers mate! Yeah spent yesterday washing polishing and waxing then today did the wheels and the faded plastic/rubbers.
May have an fmic after this weekend too so its all good!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I used autoglym tyre dressing,came up a treat! My plastic were almost white they were that faded now they are nice and black again!
This will be my last update for a while,till I sort a new job at least.but I will defo be keeping the car whatever happens!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
silvia ic.jpg

last mod for a while i think,but a good one!!!!
and definately needed seeing as my car reached 1.2 on the wing mount!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
been a little while,shouldn't really be doing anything but i just can't help myself lol
hoping to get a workspace soon and get on with my full refurb of the car inside out respray the works if all goes to plan
anyways for now ordered this little lot

718107G_lg.jpgES71117R_lg.jpgMOOG-Box-Default.jpg

Have already got droplinks and diff bushes courtesy of Dean to go on the car ,and have just ordered the full master bush set ,subframe set and moog ball joints!
Should keep me busy for a bit,hoping to get this lot fitted over xmas including the fmic

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
ha ha bet the car ends up off the road for years! i can see it already lol i have 3 or 4 full resprays to do once i am up and running,plus other repair jobs and my own car! min will end up taking a back seat i know it lol
hopefully not though,fingers crossed i can get in somewhere and get it all done before the sun returns next year ha ha ha

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Saint%20Albans-20110724-00344.jpgSaint%20Albans-20110724-00345.jpgDacorum-20111014-00059.jpg
Dacorum-20111025-00080.jpg

Couple of bits I ordered ages ago turned up,not 100% on the eyebrows,need to do something as the rubbers on my lamps is cut in places ,but hid replacement are about. £1200 so for now these will do might paint them bodycolour,and some pics of my defi's for darren

Last edited: